Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad? >

Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad?

Notices

Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad?

Old 04-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

After seeing the piks...this brings entirely new meaning to flipping boats....
Old 04-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=activator40;4287802]
Originally Posted by senza
been calling for a couple of weeks, left a few messages, no one answers or calls back, are they out of bussiness[/QUO

Ask Jay Castaline about Larry.
How is Jay doing haven't seen him in years!
Old 04-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I just feel for the next guy who buys this boat that has no idea of its history. The push for the clean title suggests the history will not be accurately reflected at the time of sale. I hope I'm wrong.
nobody will buy the boat if they see the shots of it Gino posted.......there are too many "un-rolled off the trailer" boats out there to buy!

That being said, the 46 RR AM3 still hasn't sold and it too took a run down the highway without the assistance of a trailer! From the pics it looked like a clean slide compared to this CC that looks like it went through a tornado reenactment!
Old 04-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me and Larry had a good conversation . Larry has done his best to fix our situation . We have come to agreement that this has gone way too far. Larry had some issues getting title out of his control I understand what he went through. It looked bad and was very frustrating on my end . I have made my peace with him. Larry did the correct thing
Old 04-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Last Jupiter and the others looking at the accident photos don't show what the boat looks like. And anyone would be happy with this boat Its not a red headed step child . How is it when we have a fixer upper in other forums everyone jumps on it yea at a boy . I have been fixing boats for 30 years and I don't know what the heck im looking at ???? So I stick with my statement yes I will sell the boat in the future and someone will truly be happy cause its a dam nice boat.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by B-Stubb
Last Jupiter and the others looking at the accident photos don't show what the boat looks like. And anyone would be happy with this boat Its not a red headed step child . How is it when we have a fixer upper in other forums everyone jumps on it yea at a boy . I have been fixing boats for 30 years and I don't know what the heck im looking at ???? So I stick with my statement yes I will sell the boat in the future and someone will truly be happy cause its a dam nice boat.
Just don't take 6 months to deliver the title to the new owner.......
Old 04-06-2015, 05:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I just don't like your uneducated stupid remarks
Old 04-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by B-Stubb
I just don't like your uneducated stupid remarks
and I don't like your BS threads. You were all over the place (bought it 6 months ago vs. 4 in reality), you never mentioned it was a wrecked boat vs. a straight up sale and when the title was already on its way you kept stoking the fire.......good luck with your new boat and all of its spare pieces!
Old 04-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Oh the drama!!! Haha, why don't you two beat the hell outta eachother out in the sand pit!
Old 04-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

HEY BIGGUS ! Iike the way you deal with problems,you should be the US ambassador to the United Nations !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.