Notices

newbie questions

Old 04-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

The burundanga is getting to you again.....
Old 04-09-2015, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 257 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland
@speedracer what do you mean lots of horse power? i dont want a lot of maint and provlems so was think about a pair of brand new 383 chevrolet crate engines.
now do the engines or drives counter rotate? or are there a lot of inboard powered apaches out there, which is preferred i/o or inboard for less maint? yhx
5- 2 stroke outboards is the way to go. It is an inside secret no one wants you to know.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 2,951 Likes on 979 Posts

What up Rat?! Where you been?
Old 04-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,811 Likes on 901 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Darr, or a horrible copycat? Ugh...
WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually its ratman, i forgot my password and the oso password recovery deal isnt...

i hear stecz has been hanging at the "down low club in chicago", google it nookem. lol hes trying to put together a 3 way with oblamer and reggie love... he wants to be the cream in their oreo cookie... black lives matter
You need your registration email address and the user/password info will be sent there. A hint it is philrat@ yourfavoritetypeofwomen.com

This screen name will self destruct in 10, 9, 8,..............
Old 04-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
What up Rat?! Where you been?
i sold both of my fincas/farms in medellin and moved to isla mucura off the coast of cartagena where im building an eco hotel of cabanas and a camping area area with two story kioskas.

i tried to recover my oso password to no avail... and internet is a little sketchy here as im 40 couple miles offshore. i gonna press one of the celular companies here to install an antenna which will give me solid signal. it sucks the direct tv here doesnt offer sat internet just tv...

i puked one of the 300 rudes on my manta 32 and have been waiting 3 months for a vertex piston from italy, which just shipped out of miami a few days ago with yhe rest of my parts... i hope to be open in 2 months with about 34 beds and add a cabin a month for the next two plus years... will start building my bar restaurant in about a month... wahoo
Old 04-09-2015, 07:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm actually really glad ratman is back, you were missed!!
Old 04-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL dammit, you gave it up too quick !
Old 04-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

griff i tried that, [email protected] still didnt work... BTW ur mailbox is full
Old 04-10-2015, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

i sold both of my fincas/farms in medellin and moved to isla mucura off the coast of cartagena where im building an eco hotel of cabanas and a camping area area with two story kioskas.

i tried to recover my oso password to no avail... and internet is a little sketchy here as im 40 couple miles offshore. i gonna press one of the celular companies here to install an antenna which will give me solid signal. it sucks the direct tv here doesnt offer sat internet just tv...

i puked one of the 300 rudes on my manta 32 and have been waiting 3 months for a vertex piston from italy, which just shipped out of miami a few days ago with yhe rest of my parts... i hope to be open in 2 months with about 34 beds and add a cabin a month for the next two plus years... will start building my bar restaurant in about a month... wahoo
Good to have you back RM, crazy fvcker.
Old 04-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,811 Likes on 901 Posts

griff i tried that, [email protected] still didnt work... BTW ur mailbox is full
mailbox emptied