Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
looking through a 0ld Poker Runs am. mag. >

looking through a 0ld Poker Runs am. mag.

Notices

looking through a 0ld Poker Runs am. mag.

Old 04-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking through a 0ld Poker Runs am. mag.

I was just looking through a old poker runs America magazine from 2001. It had the Sarasota run in it. OMG did we look younger back then. All the adds for dealerships that are no longer in business. Friends that are no longer with us. Wow how times and things change. The good old days!!
Old 04-11-2015, 12:27 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

and how many sold their boats - got out of sport boating or boating all together or went from sport boat to CC or pontoon or wakeboard boat. Makes you think how those 3 segments of boating has grown so much over the years and how the sport boat market has fallen.

Also on another note, I am looking for Poker Run America magazines Volume 9 - number 8 and on for that year. If you have any, even not those numbers let me know. I will buy them or even if I can borrow some, I would send them back. Really would like to have or make copies of Volume 9, number 8 thru 12. Thanks.