Image of the Week: Fun Run Poker Faces

Notices

Image of the Week: Fun Run Poker Faces

Old 04-20-2015, 09:53 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,736 Likes on 1,228 Posts
Default Image of the Week: Fun Run Poker Faces

All in good fun, an absolute classic from photographer Pete Boden of Shoot 2 Thrill pix, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...un-poker-faces
Old 04-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Geez, from the photo you'd think they were on a boat with huge power mated to Bravos, anxiously waiting.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:39 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by Speedracer29
Geez, from the photo you'd think they were on a boat with huge power mated to Bravos, anxiously waiting.
That's hilarious. Could be the start of a caption contest.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its a total mast fest on that thing, wth is there to smile at ?

LOL
Old 04-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Maybe they're all silently contemplating who to throw overboard for forgetting to bring chicks.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 179 Likes on 88 Posts

Guy in the back is PO'd because he didn't get to stand at the windscreen like a boss!
Old 04-21-2015, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Bob does pay attention when he's driving and seems to know "a lot" of attractive women. It must have been an off day.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by TooLateVTEC
Its a total mast fest on that thing, wth is there to smile at ?

LOL
It also tends to be ... reality. A lot more cockpits are filled with men than women. I know, it's a sad fact. But after viewing, editing and selecting thousands of photos, it's one I've come to accept.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 204 Likes on 81 Posts

Hate to ruin the. serious thoughts here.....BUT, I was sitting down in the back seat on this boat, on the FMO run over the weekend....and I had a big smile on my face, just loving the ride and being back out on the water again.

Bob and I have spoken many times about me being able to join him on one of these runs, but some conflict always prevented it. This past weekend we made it happen and I was thrilled. At one point Bob turned and asked if I would like to stand up front. I declined and told him I was happy back there, just enjoying being a passenger.

At one point the Skyway bridge came into view. I mentioned to the young man next to me that back in the days, it was under the old bridge that Ipolitto rolled his Michelob Light. He looked at me with questions in his eyes. There was an old bridge? and Who is Ipolitto?

Time marches on, but being out on the water again in a good boat never fades. Thanks Bob!
Old 04-22-2015, 06:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

So I guess I should comment on this jackass thread ( LOL ) in case some are under the mistaken impression that we were not out having fun. We had a fantastic weekend start to finish of our annual FMO weekend at the Sarasota Hyatt. When that pic was taken we were in a high traffic area of the ICW with boats all around us and a couple of them coming at us on the wrong side of a fairly narrow waterway. So if you wonder why the concerned looks, you need to see more than the narrow frame of that picture. Those that know me are well familiar with how serious I take looking out for for my crew and other we share the waterway with.

A couple of the guys on the boat made a nice donation to FMO’s charity to ride, 3 of them rode up from Marco Island on their bikes to join us for the lunch run to Tarpon Pointe ( 1 was on his first go fast boat ride and was just blown a way in amazement ), and it was pure pleasure to have Charlie McCarthy aboard. Charlie and HORBA donated a Searace book for auction at our banquette later that evening raising another $2,000.00 from generous club supporter Kevin Primmer. Now that a better story to tell than worrying about why the boys are not smiling at a moment in time.

For those with concerns of “where are the hot chicks” I can tell you most of the wives and girlfriends chose to stay behind relaxing at the Hyatt pool, some went to the spa, some went shopping ( can you imagine that ? LOL ) and some went to an art show. As an event organizer I have lost count of the number of guys that have called me over the years to make sure a certain photo of him and his boatload of girls did not make it to print. Then there was the guy who who liked the pic so much he wanted the girl photoshopped out of the picture ! LOL So with both Jay and Pete on the bridge and floating around in various boats shooting pics throughout the weekend ……. well you get the picture.

Well that is all the time I have for this. I am in Columbia, SC on my way to Canada with a car and a scheduled stop in Pittsburg this evening to take in the Penguins / Ranger playoff hockey game.

Carry on. LOL

Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.