Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Performance Boat Candy What An Amazing Product Line! >

Performance Boat Candy What An Amazing Product Line!

Notices

Performance Boat Candy What An Amazing Product Line!

Old 04-21-2015, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Performance Boat Candy What An Amazing Product Line!

I have used and love this product line for a couple years now on my boat and it come out Awesome every time! This year I help two friends with their cruisers one was a 1995 33ft Searay and the other 1990 33ft Searay. By no means am I patting my self on the back but the boats came out with a Mirror finish! All oxidation was gone and the boats looked like they just came from the showroom!
Old 04-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Registered

Where's the best place to get Boat Candy? I need to try it. Thanks Artie
Old 04-21-2015, 09:27 PM
Registered

I order it direct from their website. I think I have used every product on my boat or a friends boat. I had my friends marina say to him on Saturday. Damn what did you use on your boat I have never seen it look this good!

http://www.performanceboatcandy.com
Old 04-21-2015, 09:34 PM
Registered

Thank! I will make a order. I read great thing about this a while back. Artie
Old 04-21-2015, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by FastandFun
I have used and love this product line for a couple years now on my boat and it come out Awesome every time! This year I help two friends with their cruisers one was a 1995 33ft Searay and the other 1990 33ft Searay. By no means am I patting my self on the back but the boats came out with a Mirror finish! All oxidation was gone and the boats looked like they just came from the showroom!
Which products have you used?

Padraig
Old 04-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

I use the Speed Gloss . You can see the sky reflecting off my deck . https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...CzGDL8-Y#t=418
Old 04-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Looks good!

How about the polish and the wax?
Old 04-21-2015, 10:12 PM
Registered

I have not tried these products but I would suggest that you try the Turtle wax Ice family of waxes. I have tried most everything but find this to be the easiest to apply and looks great not to mention the savings over some of these boutique waxes.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

I like the ice stuff. It's all I use on the truck.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Fellas- you all need to look up a product company FOR THE PROS- called P&S best products $$ can buy. The compounds and polishs rival 3M for almost HALF the price, the buff pads are better, cut & polish just as good and last longer. I've hooked DCB up with it and they love it. I also hooked Bill Pyburn up with it, loves it. It's also about usability and since I do this for a living I've tried it all, and this stuff is easy to use. There is a wax called Velocity glaze, we'll all I can say is un real... Google P&S detail products. They don't sell to the consumer market really yet, but the website is coming very soon.

PM me and I could hook you guys up with some small pint samples for Pro market pricing.

Kinda like having a contractors license and getting materials instead of just walking into Lowes as a regular consumer.

PS- I know they have something everyone will like, i.e- they make close to 20 diffrent dressings alone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.