Powerplay 185-XLT hull question >

Powerplay 185-XLT hull question

Notices

Powerplay 185-XLT hull question

Old 04-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powerplay 185-XLT hull question

I was wondering if the hull is cored in the Vee section under the engine as I would like to epoxy a depth sounder transducer in the bilge at the front of the engine . If anyone has knowledge of this I would love to know before I try , I"ve had good luck doing this in previous boats , but didn't want to bother if it's not gonna work.The boat is an 88 , not sure if hull layup has changed thru the years .
Old 04-21-2015, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 350waternut
I was wondering if the hull is cored in the Vee section under the engine as I would like to epoxy a depth sounder transducer in the bilge at the front of the engine . If anyone has knowledge of this I would love to know before I try , I"ve had good luck doing this in previous boats , but didn't want to bother if it's not gonna work.The boat is an 88 , not sure if hull layup has changed thru the years .

No core in the hull... just fiberglass. I did the same last year and it was a very easy install.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks , that's just what I was hoping to hear .