Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Dog Pound @Typhoon Racing Pits (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32573-dog-pound-%40typhoon-racing-pits.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 09-09-2002 01:25 AM

The Dog Pound @Typhoon Racing Pits

Randy, I and my family want to thank you for showing us how to really go to the races!!! The Dog Pound was awesome!!! The only team I know to bring their own LIVE BAND !!!:eek:

We really enjoyed ourselves. It made it well worth the trip.

It was great seeing you, the whole team, LadySunseeker, TonyP, Boat Girl, Mike Merola, Bodyshot1, Shanghiedagain, Mellisa, OFFSHOREONLY, Smitty, Instigator Team, John C, Jack, Rich Dancision, DPT MOTORSPORTS, Rich Troppoli, Mr. Ricki, and many more.......especially the wonderful woman from THE AQUA TOY STORE that handed my daughter APRIL roses. :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Good Luck with the rest of the season!!!!

Gary C 09-09-2002 07:49 AM

I second that! Randy it was nice to meet you! Sorry, but I didn't come back on Sunday for the race. But my son put your poster up in his room when we got back home Saturday night!

puder 09-09-2002 09:47 AM

Typhoon certainly does bring a major enterage to races :D At tehgas dock i swear tehre were 50 people in typhoon shirts!!!

Guys i think i got some great pictures of you from the 42' post in turn 1. E-mail me. [email protected]

TYPHOON 09-09-2002 09:51 AM

Thank you to all that came out to support our team. We had a BLAST with you all.For any of you not there at the race we placed 2nd.After a long long mill aprox 30 min. we were up and running.After lap 2 I noticed water splashing on my feet and new we were taking on water from some where.I put the pump on thinking it would clean it up.Not knowing at the time the pump burned out and we were really slowing down by the 6th lap.By lap 8 Geco caught up and passed us and we had to plow our way to the end.When we stoped and opened the hatch we were full of water to the top of the oil pan.THATS RACING!!!!
Randy

BODYSHOT1 09-09-2002 09:54 AM

Randy,

Great to meet you, finally! Thanks for the autographed poster!

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!

Marty
:cool:

DPT MOTORSPORTS 09-09-2002 11:19 AM

I must say it is always a pleasure to see everyone in the DOGPOUND and also to all the friends that have come out of this sport that we do not get to see as often as we would a like. Great Time, Great Racing. Good Luck to Typhoon in the Bahamas and also the WORLDS.
:D :D :D :D

TYPHOON 09-09-2002 07:10 PM

I am still smileing thinking of the good times
Randy

Boat Girl 09-09-2002 07:27 PM

Randy and Glenn it was great seeing you guys, we miss you at SBI events...It was great to catch up...Man Morgan looks just like her Daddy...Sharkey, it was great to see you there as well...April is such a beautiful child...And I am sure Christy will follow in her footsteps...Thanks again guys and it was great seeing everyone...Donna, Jen, Tony, Lane, Kurt, Linda, Ozzie, Mike, Augie, Wazzup, and Roxy(the dog) I kinda miss Jersey...not the cold weather thats coming, just the peole that mean the world to me...