If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There are three boats in our neighborhood that are powered by Honda. You can't beat them. My one neighbor has twin 225s on a 26 Worldcat. The motors are quiet, best fuel economy I've seen compared to any motor. He ran to the canyon this weekend to do some fishing, out of the river inside sandy hook, it's more than 100 miles each way. By the flow scan he burned 150 gallons of gas. He did have a problem with one motor, oil pressure problems that lead to spun bearings. Honda came in and dropped a new motor on the boat no questions asked. They actually said they want to take the motor back to Japan and have it analyzed. Find another company with that kind of service. The boat and motors came from Pt Pleasant.

My biggest concern with the re-power is the wet weight of my boat. 12000lbs wot 48mph at 55gl/hr. Will the 250 Yamaha's push the weight or do I need Mer pro 300x horsepower.

Offshore Addiction
    yamahas will do what you need,hey treadwell I beleive you could get a pair from here to there for him.......your always down here.....RHUMMER ck the prices there,buddy of mine has stacks of these motors......24000-26000 for a the crates....

Thanks Offshore for the responses, does your buddy have the 3.3L HPDI available. Standard and counter rotating
    Attached Images Attached Images

Offshore Addiction
    yes....but with the counter in 25" he only has 03's, tax unless you know away around it.....

Offshore Addiction

Contact Me

AT 813-247-3049 at Addictive Watersports, My name is Al, call me ASAP, these motors are going quick....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12