If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Pittsburg Race Results?

Anyone on the board attend the races this weekend? Give us the results, how did Drambuie and the other Super Cats do?

Post pictures if you have them.

newport beach,ca
    This is not 100% because I was not there.
    Coby Klein (Ettore/Kidstuf) flipped in the first corner, Greg and Coby were ok they had trouble getting the lid off gregs side. Craig stopped to help(Renegade) Jt (Drambui) was crusing and popped a motor. Peterson (How sweet it is) won supercat.
    Nigel won SVL Ettore 2nd.
    That is all I know. There were some problems after the race trying to flip the boat back over.There was another accident in a p class boat but I have no info.
    pat W
    Unique Drivetrain Solutions for High Performance Vehicles
    2007 US1 National Champion SuperCat/ 2007 World Champion SuperCat / 2008 P1 Supersport World Champion / 2011 World champion Supercat

Thanks Shifter

Mike J
    Pat: I hear Coby was in the Lead in front of Drambui on Ice when he flipped in the turn???
    Mike J.

My Boats:
    2000 382 Formula Fastech
    Northern California
    Bob Teague won in the Factory Skater "Liquid Metal"

It was a warm day no wind with flat water, it seems odd that we had two accidents on this kinda water

I understand that one of the drivers was injured and is not doing very well. I believe they were in Con Q Bine does anyone have any more info on this

How did Out of Bounds do? I hear they are back, I always loved to watch them race until they had their accident.

Allergic to Nonsense Platinum Member T2x's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1966 !8' Switzer Wing "Miss Diablo" 1968 Switzer Wing "Dust'n the Wind 2",, 1960 Powercat 15C , 1977 17' Molinari w/Evinrude CCC
    Granite Quarry, NC
    Good question Ryan:

Maybe Larry is referring to the "head knocking" incident at Corpus in the old boat about four years ago....... or maybe he's confusing them with "Gone Again"?

Maybe I have confused Out of Bounds with another team, but I thought they quit racing after an accident. The more I think about it, the more I think I may be wrong.

posted September 09, 2002 09:09 AM ___ __ __ __ __ _ _ __ __
    Awesome. 5 Super Cats raced the Pittsburg Delta Thunder. Drambue On Ice, Renegade, How Sweet It Is, Ettore (KidStuff)and Out of Bounds . What an unbelievable sight. During the first start, Ettore (KidStuff) flipped a mile into the race. Both Coby and Greg are all right. A few minutes later, Con-Q-Bine, a local P class boat, hooked hard and one member was airlifted to the hospital. This was a pedal to the metal race with near perfect water conditions for the "cats". Drambue On Ice blew an engine.

The results:
    Super Cat: Renegade
    Super Cat Light: Liquid Metal
    Factory 2: Speedwear
    Factory 1: Flashwave
    Performance 1: Holtz Racing
    Performance 2: Colledgewood Racing
    Performance 3: Purple Hayes
    Performance 4: Covey Racing