Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Norty picture.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32613-norty-picture.html)

G-Force 09-09-2002 12:10 PM

Norty picture....

1 Attachment(s)
Remember how Nort was talkin' trash last Memorial Day - saying Havasu was going to totally outrock LOTO?
And remember how no one showed up for the "rocking event" at Havasu while we LOTO folks were totally having a great time?

Well, my sources have finally provided me with a picture of poor Nort just waiting in his "boat" for everyone to show up. I guess he sat out there just as the picture shows for hours before he aimed the bow for the docks and paddled in.:D ;) :p

PhantomChaos 09-09-2002 12:47 PM

I see no humor in that picture. (LMAO!!!!) Lest you forget that Havasu was just too busy that weekend for me to go. I just wasn't there to take pictures for you as proof. Lets rewind that little friendly competition for next year's Memorial weekend shall we.....or are you scared what the outcome will be???????

:D :D :D

PhantomChaos 09-09-2002 01:09 PM

Troutly-

You've got to be kidding me. Even though you won that little competition by defualt, do you want to take a chance of another default, because I still stand by my original deal, no problemo.

Smitty 09-09-2002 02:19 PM

No fear here!!! Memorial weekend 2003---- LET'S ROCK!!!!:D :D

This kind of reminds me of a few guys on the lake by me that even though I clean their clocks every time, they just keep trying!! Maybe they hope something will break and they will finally be able to say "I got 'em"

Tbonepmp 09-09-2002 03:04 PM

Norty... Norty... Norty....

Seriously, give it a rest bro...
LOTO has more boats on it in one holiday weekend then Havasu sees all year long. When you finally come to your senses and come to LOTO you will witness the real complete and udder chaos. By the way, who is the circus midget in your boat on the LOTO thread... :p :D nevermind... JBK just informed me that it is you...:eek: man... it must be something in the water out there...???:eek: :D :cool:

jawbreakerkid 09-09-2002 03:26 PM

....damn circus midgets can't hold their liquor!!! :p

Tbonepmp 09-09-2002 03:34 PM

.... was that a great party or what man..??? urrrrrrghghhh plump!!!!!:p :D :D

ssherman 09-09-2002 04:25 PM

Pleasure away richard:D

PhantomChaos 09-09-2002 07:54 PM

JBK-SSherman-TbonePmp

You guys have been "hanging" around each other too much again. Get out of the pool halls and gay bars, and get out boating instead. You still might have another week or so before you have to break out the Prestone. Do you really know what you're saying to each other in these posts? Weird kinda back woods talk huh? :D :D :D :D

Audiofn 09-10-2002 08:54 AM

Phantom took his funny pill this am :D:D