Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best Revenge's newest updated look..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32620-best-revenges-newest-updated-look.html)

Griff 09-09-2002 11:48 PM

The vents and rubrail are styyyyyyylin. I put the same EMI vents on my Pantera a couple months ago.
EMI calls them "fusioncoated" The have the color of of be anodized, but actually powdercoated or painted so they won't(I hope) fade. They almost look they are anodized and then clear coated.

R Addiction 09-18-2008 09:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Good find Brian...Here are some of the upgrades I've done over the past few years.

www.getrealperformance.com fuel and water fills and dana marine cupholders and repainted grab handles

OldSchool 09-18-2008 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction (Post 2689473)
Good find Brian...Here are some of the upgrades I've done over the past few years.

www.getrealperformance.com fuel and water fills and dana marine cupholders and repainted grab handles

You can never have too many can holders!!!! Nice color John!!!:ernaehrung004:

Are you coming to Cambridge this weekend for the races?:drink:

R Addiction 09-18-2008 09:32 AM

Craig, Wish I could but we are on a plane to Italy tomorrow.

So you like the color? I do. Alot of people get on the boat and say....why that color? Its a Lime green...accent color. Lesley is interior design by degree so I pick up on the terminology!!:rolleyes:

OldSchool 09-18-2008 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction (Post 2689520)
Craig, Wish I could but we are on a plane to Italy tomorrow.

So you like the color? I do. Alot of people get on the boat and say....why that color? Its a Lime green...accent color. Lesley is interior design by degree so I pick up on the terminology!!:rolleyes:

I'm just messin with ya!! Have a great trip!!! Stay away from the shooters over there. Do they have beer in Italy???:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

By the way, I always liked that BestRevenge boat. Does anyone know where it is these days?

R Addiction 09-18-2008 10:01 AM

Harsin on the board owns Best Revenge now. He lives in Indiana.

And yes they do have beer in Italy...its pronounced Beera' (or something like that) I smuggle in my own Captain Morgan. Couldn't find it there last time.:ernaehrung004:

Sydwayz 09-18-2008 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction (Post 2689565)
Harsin on the board owns Best Revenge now. He lives in Indiana.

"harsin" on the board does have it, and I don't think he is too far from Mike Case/boatfreak, near Indianapolis. His name is Morry and his wife is Lori, and they are super nice folks. We met in Miami earlier this year. I think Todd had over 400 hours on that boat before Morry bought it, and its still running strong.

R Addiction 09-18-2008 11:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have some better shots....