Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Scope Yardhouse Run This Sat.!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32626-scope-yardhouse-run-sat.html)

Blonde Cig Chick 09-10-2002 02:18 PM

Yeah right.....Stinson is too busy trolling truck stops and Chucky Cheese these days..........all the while trying to convince himself he's doing the right thing :D He has traded in the Spearmint Rhino for Toy-R-Us. Now he's buying a dress up Barbie instead of a lifesize one! LOL!

You won't believe the stories kids :p

BADA BING 09-10-2002 02:23 PM

D-Man, I'm here LIPS...and will be there as well, actually I will be at Lido Saturday Morning to hitch a ride with Sherman in the new boat:D

PS, and I will be back down at Lido Sunday to get some Sabatino's to go...so I can go home and watch the season premier of you starring in your favorate, and mine....

:D THE SOPRANOS:D
SUDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY:D

DEVIL MAN 09-10-2002 04:41 PM

I hear you loud and clear mob lips!!!

DMan

Sounds like Stinson is becomming an instant father???? Now, that little girl is going to be challenged!!!!

DEVIL MAN 09-10-2002 06:02 PM

Hey software lips (Phantom), are you going boating with us this Saturday???? Where is your spirit??? Where are the rest of the boys from LA??? Are they afraid of the darkside????

DMan

Steamin Rice 09-12-2002 11:41 AM

Are you guys still planning to leave the breakwater @ 10:30 on Sat?? I'll be there but may leave a couple of minutes early to get a head start....:D:D

cigarette1 09-13-2002 04:36 PM

Kenny .... wake up tomorrow, EARLY, and run with everyone :D

DEVIL MAN 09-13-2002 04:57 PM

Hey Steamin....then we will show up earlier than planned so you don't have to go it alone and maybe get lost!!!!!

DMan

DEVIL MAN 09-17-2002 05:33 PM

Well everyone....we had an excellent time on Saturday!!! We faced some early morning fog but around 11, it cleared up and had some awesome weather. The water going home was hot....a little on the snotty side, but callm enough to let the dogs air out....real fast water....perfect. We had 10 boats show up at the Yardhouse....just a perfect day and nobody broke!!!!

DMan

cigarette1 09-17-2002 05:46 PM

That was a good day even if I wasn't in my own boat :cool:

Let me say this:

95 mph with rx glasses on = Not Cool(glasses melding with eyeball)
95 mph in Boardgods T/S F2 Top Gun = Very Cool

90 mph / backseat of Tiger / snotty water = Not Cool(arms & hands very tired)
90 mph / backseat of Tiger / snotty water / dicing it up with Dman = Very Cool

Let's do it again this week. But this time in my own boat(running a lot slower than 95 mph) :rolleyes:

thisistank 09-17-2002 05:59 PM

Dam Gary!! I thought I was a boat whore! How many frickin boats were you on man!!?? I'm glad to see you weren't out pounding on my future Cafe Racer!!!;) :D :D :D :D

Tank

Hey Dman, Where's the pics!? Just because Nort wasn't there doesn't mean pictures can't be taken!!:rolleyes: :D