Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Scope Yardhouse Run This Sat.!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32626-scope-yardhouse-run-sat.html)

DEVIL MAN 09-09-2002 02:32 PM

Scope Yardhouse Run This Sat.!!!!

Hey boys...we are overdue....Yardhouse run this Saturday, Sep. 14th. Meet at the Newport breakwater entrance at 10:30 or meet at the restaurant at 11:15. The hurricanes down in Mexico are making some really nice swells...some good hang time last weekend!!!

DMan

Steamin Rice 09-09-2002 04:19 PM

DMAN,

Sounds like fun. I'll have to check and see if we can make it Sat. We were talking about going out on Sun, but if we can change our plans to Sat we'll be there..

Douggie Fresh 09-09-2002 04:22 PM

Dman, We will be there. See you at the breakwater Sat.

DL

Airpacker 09-10-2002 07:19 AM

Oh sure,it has to be this weekend doesn't it.One week before I leave Toronto and head to cali for a 9 day vacation.I chatted with Tank a while back and he thought a scope run was scheduled for around the time I would be out there,guess my dam convention was scheduled one week late:( I checked out SCOPE's web site and dam,you folks have some nasty pieces of fiberglass out there.Wish I could have seen a group of them all together.Oh well,what ya gonna do?
I hope I can still manage to meet some of you guys while I'm out there.
Please let me know if theres a local watering hole where we can meet for a cold one or two sometime during the week of the 20th to the 29th.

Blonde Cig Chick 09-10-2002 10:33 AM

I wish I could be there................I really miss you guys. ;)

DMan, have a salad with Tobasco Sauce and mustard for me won't ya?:D Keep Phantom in line too...............

kwb 09-10-2002 11:47 AM

Depends if Gordy can fix the boat this week or not. I had the lash checked yesterday and found a broken valve spring. I feel lucky to have found it - could have been a disaster $$$.

rick32 09-10-2002 12:31 PM

Good catch Ken......

I might actually make it to LB as well....... Looks like the river is out this weekend, we'll try for next or maybe even wait to the Fall Poker run...

Yard House here we come !

Vroom, Vroom,
Rick 32:cool:

DEVIL MAN 09-10-2002 01:50 PM

BCC....I have yet to meet anyone that can keep the Phantom in line!!!! Where are the rest of the poodles???? Lyall, Sanch, Dunphy, King Poodle??? JBK....I thought those engines were fresh when you bought the boat????? Where are the rest of you guys???? We need Stinson back here so he could take Ruckus out of mothballs!!!!!! Yeah, that would be the ticket and make for some good lunchtime conversation!!!!

DMan

PhantomChaos 09-10-2002 02:00 PM

Hey D-Poodle,

Don't you mean kwb, not JBK?

:D :D :D

kwb 09-10-2002 02:15 PM

maybe he's thinking of LBJ or JFK? or ADC (Andrew Dice Clay - aka DMan)