Help a Soldier on Memorial Day weekend >

Help a Soldier on Memorial Day weekend

Notices

Help a Soldier on Memorial Day weekend

Old 05-22-2015, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help a Soldier on Memorial Day weekend

I've been following the story of US Army Captain David Biemer and the efforts made to help him get his boat restored and back in the water on the Boating magazine website and in my monthly newsletter PowerboatbyBoating. A great group of people helped him restore his Caravelle Interceptor, but the guy who was supposed to be providing the motor and installing it apparently stole it. Insurance covered the replacement motor and Captain Biemer needs ONE PART to get back on the water. It's a Bellcrank&pin (OMC PN 3854146). If anyone can help with this, please let me know ASAP. We need to get this guy boating. Thanks in advance. Eric Colby
Old 05-22-2015, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Might help to make it clear that this is a no longer available obsolete part and you need people to look at spare omc drives and used parts bins not get out their wallets.