Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Poker Runs America And Outerlimits Customers Planning Mike Fiore Memorial Poker Run >

Poker Runs America And Outerlimits Customers Planning Mike Fiore Memorial Poker Run

Notices

Poker Runs America And Outerlimits Customers Planning Mike Fiore Memorial Poker Run

Old 06-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,231 Posts
Default Poker Runs America And Outerlimits Customers Planning Mike Fiore Memorial Poker Run

Just announced—another significant event for the 2015 boating season, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...al-poker-run-2
Old 06-04-2015, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunate it is on the same weekend that the Performance Boat Club of Canada is doing there Fiore Memorial Run in the Sarnia / Windsor area. Also of which is the same weekend of Skaterfest on and in the St. Clair Michigan area.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Registered

Now that's poor planning.... Why would you want to compete for OUTERLIMITS participants for the same fundraiser on the same weekend ? Now people will have to choose between the two.
Either way the kids should benefit from it .
Old 06-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,231 Posts

Originally Posted by IN10SE
Now that's poor planning.... Why would you want to compete for OUTERLIMITS participants for the same fundraiser on the same weekend ? Now people will have to choose between the two.
Either way the kids should benefit from it .
Not taking a position (I just wrote a story on the Performance Boat Club of Canada called "With Open Arms" in the March/April Issue of SOTW mag) but worth pointing out is that they are: A) 650 miles from one another B) In different countries. So maybe the impact on one run or the other won't be that great. Certainly, I'd have to guess that the New Jersey/New York Outerlimits crowd will want to stay closer to home. But beyond that, I believe people will choose what is more convenient.

From a very personal perspective, I applaud all of you. Writing the story on what two great events did on one day for the same family will be a treat.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Registered

we will be trying hard to make this one with xxx
Old 06-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Registered

OUTERLIMITS customers are more like family. Many had traveled to both coasts for the celebration of Mike's life. If the fundraiser events were on different dates, in my opinion, I don't believe miles nor borders would stop many of them to help out the kids...
Either way, as long as the events are happening and the kids reap the benefits , it's all good.
Old 06-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be there, with or without a boat.