If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VIP Member VIP Member
    My Boats:
    38' Powerplay
    Charlestown, IN
    I fly for a living, I will be operating New Orleans, Louisville, Seattle. You can't think twice, if so these PIECE OF SH*T WIN! I did not spend 20 years in the Air Force to let these backwards camel dropings, waste of human beings, Win! Right now they have assumed some control of our lifes, I will do what ever is in my power to counter these assh*les!
    I was at Dollar Offshore in FT Lauderdale last year and watched the events unfold with Mike, Mindy, and Dana. I will never forget! My Thoughs & Prayers are with the all of the familys! But PLEASE, Don't forget our armed forces fighting for our freedoms, they sacrfice unselfishly for all of us!

Blue Skies, Robbie

ANY towel head that try's to go for the cockpit on my flight is going to force me to open up a can of southern whoop-ass the kind that will get them a first class ticket to alla
    Last edited by bajamag; 09-10-2002 at 10:41 PM.

My Boats:
    24 Hallett, 40 Hallett

My son is flying home from Detroit and our daughter-in-law is coming home from Chicago. Grandma is taking care of kids for a couple of days. Makes one pause...

My Boats:
    1995 Fountain Lightning
    Houston, TX
    My husband John (Joey's - Audacity's - Dad) is flying today from Houston to New York. He is not concerned about travelling other than getting to the airport early due to increase security measures. We can't let them let us live in fear.

Houston, Texas

Yes. . .

I'm going from Houston to Phoenix today at 5:40 p.m.

Going to get there a bit earlier than usual, but I suspect there will not be that big of a line.

My Boats:
    I aint got $hit
    Just had a supplier fly from Dallas to Austin, and said the airport was empty.

--hot water what brings you to Austin?

My Boats:
    99'-32' Active Thunder (Best Revenge/ActiveThunderTodd)
    Beloit, Wi.
    We have a friend going to New Orleans today. He said he feels that today could be one of the safest days to travel on.

VIP Member VIP Member 26ZX Donzi's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2008 Sunsation 288 MCOB
    Itasca, IL
    Sittin' at my desk at O'Hare Tower. Flight #'s are significantly reduced today due to low passenger demand.

I agree with Troutly in that screening is much, much better than it used to be. Lines at ORD security checks are not that long today also due to low passenger volume.

I can tell you that Air Traffic Control is infinitely more prepared to deal with situations today than it was prior to 9/11/01.

Tim - Supervisor at ORD

Tejas Raz
    My wife's flying. She's crew. F/A.

Not worried a bit and neither is she. Anybody tries anything this month... it'll be a quick two rounds of frangible 9mm to the head.

We're ready. And waiting.

OSO Content Provider Commercial Member SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
    I feel the flights will be ok. But after seeing ABC's investigation and test run of transporting URANIUM through 7 countries and getting it all the way to Staten Island by way of a ship. It made it through our Customs and all. Whatzup wit dat???

I will not forget: 9/11/01

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12