Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   youknow whats woruse then ownin a baylinedr..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32724-youknow-whats-woruse-then-ownin-baylinedr.html)

traviss 09-11-2002 03:16 PM

Originally posted by Shorgasm

But all I have to say to all you Bayliner Bashers is this ......Two years and all I have put on that boat is two belts and a battery........beat that you punk

LOL! all the hard work and repairing is worth it when we go by ya and your wiping rooster tail juice of yo face :D :D :D :D :p

good to see ya around gasm ;)

ohh **** look i am back into the beer again LOL! only 6 left so i am safe :rolleyes:

traviss 09-11-2002 03:17 PM

Originally posted by GRH
Let me ask all you Bayliner Bashers one question.... If Bayliners are such "junk" as you describe them to be.... With as many that are sold every year for the past umpteen years....There should be a Junk Yard full of them some where.... Show me that junk yard....
because there on the bottom of the lakes DUH!! hence the name "bottom liner" :p :p :p

bajadude 09-11-2002 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:eek:

mopower 09-11-2002 03:33 PM

Bayliner junkyard??? Look behind most small boat dealers. You'll probably find a couple at each one. Taken in trade and knowing they will never be resold.:( . Back yards are another hiding spot for geriatric Baywiners:D. There are two on my street alone:mad:
But on a brighter note...Baywiner owner must get three times as much pleasure from their boats...after all , it takes them three times longer to get anywhere:D :D

GRH 09-11-2002 06:53 PM

You all can knock Bayliners all you want.... i used too.... until my brother became a dealer.... then I realized its one of the only boats that actually comes from the factory ready to run.... and run RIGHT.... how many high performance boats can you say that about? Most need to be dealer preped... which most HP dealers never do.... so you & I spend our first year of ownership dialing in this over-priced high performance piece of **** while the "jerk" in the BayRay rides around enjoying the day!.... truth hurts doesn't it....:D

mopower 09-11-2002 07:38 PM

Yes, but he who laughs last laughs best! Baja ha ha ha:D

GRH 09-11-2002 08:46 PM

Hey Mopower don't get me wrong.... I'm no Bayliner fan myself.... but I'm done laughing at anybody thats out on the water enjoying thier ride when I'm home fixing some overpriced anadized graphicized overpriced.... how should I put this:D .... you get the idea... if thier ridin & I'm not.... they got the better deal;)

Eman 09-11-2002 11:29 PM

Not being able to spell!:D :D :D

Sea Ya 09-12-2002 09:13 AM

Owning a Bayliner is like dating a fat girl. The're fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one.

Cord 09-12-2002 10:11 AM

You got caught. Didn't you. :D