"Speedboats are for a**holes!"

Notices

"Speedboats are for a**holes!"

Old 06-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bs

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
The local paper just did a story on Rubio and his finances. He got a job in Congress but was living with his mother in law, then a local banker gave him a 560K mortgage but he only made 60K a year as a state rep? This boat story maybe satire but it is also is hinting at his suspicious finances.

Rubio is the Republican version of Obama......no idea where he came from or where his $upport comes from but he is the "local guy" for the Spanish folks to vote for!
Are you nuts? Rubio is so different from obama that your comment is hilarious.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

I'm already sick of this crap. Listening to NPR sitting on the jon this morning during a news break I got Hildabeasts whole itinerary for the day before they went on with the "other news". Now it's Rubio's boat and his money. Hey, a couple years back when we bought the house we are in now we were offered anything we wanted. Hell they were telling us to we were good up to 750 and I was just a flooring installer making less then he was. Lucky enough we made good decisions even during the insanity and didn't buy anything close to that. At least he didn't over buy and then either demand a write down or go into foreclosure and make us all pay for it.
As for his boat. My neighbor has one like it. He's not rich. I have 4 "speed boats" and a jon boat. I'm not rich. Sure as hell nothing close to Kerry. Hell my boats couldn't even be tenders on his boat (that he keeps out of state to avoid the taxes).
Old 06-14-2015, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I loved Randy Speers' comment when asked about speedboats-
""I do own an actual offshore racing boat," he said. "The boat is called Racing for Cancer. We actually donate all these monies and provide awareness for cancer research. So I don't see how owning a big, bad speedboat is such a terrible thing."

He had other good comments but this one nailed it.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 895 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by billpor930
Are you nuts? Rubio is so different from obama that your comment is hilarious.
I think you misinterpreted my point.......

Rubio is an unknown (just like Obama was), Rubio has had no career outside politics (just like Obama), Rubio is being pitched to the largest minority group in America (just like Obama was going to be the first black president).....He is the Republican version of Obama!
Old 06-14-2015, 12:57 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Satire for sure. Dont care for Rubio's positions on the Ex-Im Bank and Cuba amongst others. He will never see my vote.
Old 06-14-2015, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 3,085 Likes on 1,003 Posts

Attempt at humor huh? I'm
A fairly laid back person that can find humor in a lot of situations. I don't see how he was attempting humor. Maybe I missed it because I choose not to frustrate myself further with politics. Inside joke? Does this guy actual like this Rubio dude and the writer was taking a jab at whomever mis- identified rubios fishing boat as a speed boat?

I don't get offended very easily , but Regardless, the article was tasteless, elitist, lacked foundation and crass at the expense of something I particularly enjoy. So yea, I'm a little offended when douche bags like this guy boost his own agenda at the expense of others. Surprised it isn't offensive to more of you.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:29 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,126 Likes on 1,407 Posts

Maybe someone should tell'm what the middle class and business owners think of politicians for the past decade.

Worse than azzholes....and that's no attempt at humor.
Old 06-15-2015, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So is an Edgewater 245CC a speedboat or not? I'm looking for a smaller CC but don't want to lose ******* status.
Old 06-15-2015, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

We're headed to the lake shortly, sort of elitist for a Monday !
Old 06-15-2015, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 1,330 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by jvcobra
So is an Edgewater 245CC a speedboat or not? I'm looking for a smaller CC but don't want to lose ******* status.
Must be, it's a $80,000 24 foot speeeeed boat!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.