Notices

Dear Mr Fountain

Old 06-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dear Mr Fountain

Dear Reggie Fountain
I hope this letter finds you doing well . The reason that I am writing to you is to invite you to come to 2013 Boating toys For Tots Tour ,as the name implies this is an event to collect toys and gifts for kids . We have copied the Idea directly from the motorcycle guys who have been doing toys for tots runs for many years We have one very distinct advantage you can carry more toys in a boat than you can on a bike.
Powerboat enthusiasts show up from all over in boats of every description . They all have one thing in common a boat filled with toys and a desire to share them with a child .
I would very much like to invite you to be a part of this most unique event . At present we have participation from the Mayors office the Chamber of commerce , the Sheriffs office and most obviously the US Marines . You are very welcome to bring your powerboat or we welcome you to ride along with any of our guests on the tour . It would be a real honor to have you on our most unique “2013 Boating toys For Tots Tour”.
Please contact me Rus Matos at 407 760 3481
E-mail [email protected]

Ps I live in central Fl and everyone at one time or another visits here , give me a call if ever near . I will buy you lunch, It might be PuertoRican food
Old 06-29-2015, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Did he make it? Says 2013.

When you change to 2015, might help to show the date of the event. Good luck!
Old 06-29-2015, 04:40 PM
Registered

Oh yes if any one reading this who is near give me a call we will buy you lunch also .

Last edited by raceboat rus; 06-29-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:42 PM
Registered

Dear Reggie Fountain
I hope this letter finds you doing well . The reason that I am writing to you is to invite you to come to 2015 Boating toys For Tots Tour ,as the name implies this is an event to collect toys and gifts for kids . We have copied the Idea directly from the motorcycle guys who have been doing toys for tots runs for many years We have one very distinct advantage you can carry more toys in a boat than you can on a bike.
Powerboat enthusiasts show up from all over in boats of every description . They all have one thing in common a boat filled with toys and a desire to share them with a child .
I would very much like to invite you to be a part of this most unique event . At present we have participation from the Mayors office the Chamber of commerce , the Sheriffs office and most obviously the US Marines . You are very welcome to bring your powerboat or we welcome you to ride along with any of our guests on the tour . It would be a real honor to have you on our most unique “2015 Boating toys For Tots Tour”.
Please contact me Rus Matos at 407 760 3481
E-mail [email protected]
Rus Matos

Last edited by raceboat rus; 06-29-2015 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:46 PM
Registered

thanks for the clue , this event is in DEC , who else should I invite . I spoke with Ken Warby a while ago and they are working toward a new worlds record Towith thy might not make it to the t4t