3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run, 7/24-7/25, Milwaukee >

3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run, 7/24-7/25, Milwaukee

Notices

3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run, 7/24-7/25, Milwaukee

Old 07-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Annual Lake Michigan Fun Run, 7/24-7/25, Milwaukee

The 3rd annual Lake Michigan Fun Run is set to start Friday, July 24-25 at the Milwaukee Yacht Club. Cost is $50/person with the entire entry fee going to the Make-A-Wish Foundation/Yacht Blast for Kids. Please join me for this amazing event as we run from MYC, north to Sheboygan, south to Port Washington, then enjoy a leisurely cruise through downtown Milwaukee on the river, making stops at a few of the amazing breweries. We will have raffles, a 50/50, and a blind draw with the top hand taking half of the pot. Registration is open so please click on the link at the bottom of the page to sign up! Slips are available by calling McKinley Marina at 414-273-5224. Hotels are at a premium as there is an air show on Saturday (Which will be amazing to see from the water!), therefore I was unable to reserve a block. Here is a list of hotels close to the MYC. Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Shannon
920-215-2155
Lake Michigan Fun Run