Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Reggies swollen head (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32818-reggies-swollen-head.html)

Steve 1 09-13-2002 05:30 PM

I seem to have made a Mistake here

Reggie Did in Fact Invent the Step Bottom .The Screw Propeller, and the Prop-Nut!

And is Currently Personally Instrumental in the Resurrection of the New Orleans Pimp Look-alike Clothing /Jewerly Line ..
:D

fountain1fan 09-13-2002 06:25 PM

saber 28 get a life too old what you and jon said is so true to bad some people cant get it

SABER28 09-13-2002 08:29 PM

Originally posted by fountain1fan
saber 28 get a life too old what you and jon said is so true to bad some people cant get it
please learn punctuation, it took my three times to understand your post.

aussie 09-13-2002 10:48 PM

Just build your own unique boat !!!,
saves debating over what brand is best !!!

fountains are cool IMO
:D :D :D

www.wankboat.com

Steve 1 09-14-2002 12:40 AM

Aussie
That’s a good Idea!! I will build a unique boat one day! Thanks.
:D

aussie 09-14-2002 02:15 AM

Hey Steve 1,
you can put me down for one of yours,
gotta have the "Miami vice " radar arch bit !!!:D :D :D

SABER28 09-14-2002 07:16 AM

bayliner must be #1, because they sell the most boats:p , fountain1fan i have a life, a very good life cause i own a SABER:D

RumRunner 09-14-2002 08:34 AM

Just a few thoughts...

First when you pay to store or dry stack a boat they count, and you pay for the swim platform, and all they way to the tip of the bow. So If they call it a 38' that's what it is. No one is *****ing about Comparing a Founatin, or Cigarette, or anything else to say a magnum that's 4' or 5' wider !!!

Second and back to the topic for this thread. Reggie is whining that they cheated him. The rules are made for everyone !! What's the purpose of being the fastest boat on the water if you're alone, or the fastest boat at a race if there's no one to race ???

How many people would go out spend tens of thousands of dollars to go a little faster, if they had no speedo, and no one around them could even catch them in the first place ???

I believe that Fountain builds a great boat, so why doesn't Reggie come over to APBA prove it, and stop tearing offshore racing apart ?

jb 09-14-2002 08:53 AM

Its been a while since we had a good Reggie pissin match bash session!!!!
I like Burger King over m. don. any time!!!
Sorry too old,
send me a few dozen so I can do my own taste test.
I may switch!!!
sell that sonic yet??

jb 09-14-2002 09:30 AM

Too Old...I forgot your a BK guy, why was I thinking Mc Don?
Firget the taste test, I am stickin with BK!

I agree, people have a tough time seperating the boat from Reggie himself. I think he has made that hard to do. Unfortunately it creates no middle ground.

I used to like them, Now as my needs have changed, I dont prefer them.
But I respect the boat.

I would like to hear a comparison to the 35 and 344 cheetah