Notices

Reggies swollen head

Old 09-17-2002, 05:29 PM
sauron

I have sat here for over 30 minutes reading all of this and I have one question. What the H is a Saber?

Old 09-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a well respected boat
Old 09-17-2002, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

sauron
SABER is a small custom builder based in coopersville, michigan. they build a 24 foot, 28 foot, 34 foot, and a 41 which is based from the original 41 APACHE mold. all other models are their own design. they have a reputation for being absolutely bulletproof and i will testify to it. they are usually custom made to your specs and no two look alike. probably one of the best kept secrets out there. i have had mine for five summers and have never broke anything or tightened a single screw, how many others can say the same?
Old 09-17-2002, 06:32 PM
Registered

32 fever
motors are for my SABER, i expect to have to race alot of fountains next year
Old 09-17-2002, 06:51 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

On the Saber 24.....they have only ever built 2 or 3 of them. Ever. My friend Cris has one (runs it around on Hardy Pond and in Grand Haven......). It has a 365 hp Merc mag in it and will run around 70 mph all day long and still looks like new (it's a mid 90's vintage, not exactly sure of the year). Flylevel is a close friend of his also. I think Cris is a member here, but may have only one or two posts. Cris was very kind to me this spring as he pulled my motor for me with his shop hi-lo.....and it snowed really hard that day!!!

SABER28, have you seen the other 28 hanging around Grand Haven?? Wild blue and yellow and orange paint job? He is a friend of mine from WAY back. We used to work with at Russ' together......has to be 12-15 years ago now. He ran that boat on my company poker run a month or so ago. Awsome ride!!!!

Mike
Old 09-17-2002, 07:45 PM
Registered

isn't that boat the old wet-trap cyclone? somebody told me curt gano took the motors for his cig. i have ran into the old all red single, i believe it was the first made, very nicely done white paint job with graphics down at coral gables. he was tied up next to me but was not around when i left. i would love to have a SABER year end party i any of you guys are out there?
Old 09-17-2002, 08:02 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Yup....Wet Trap.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:47 AM
BDFREE

MR O
i know you were kidding,but it was not at a boat show.
it was at drivers meeting and physicals. even in the
dry pits.granted i was not in a fountian but you can
at least reply when someone says good luck.

Old 09-18-2002, 08:42 AM
Registered

reggie obviously cannot be bothered with talking to peasants like you or me. you should have been ashamed to even to try to convey good sportsmanship with such an important figure as him
Old 09-18-2002, 09:45 AM
Registered

Default nothin better to do!

You guys sound like little girls with nothin better to do than talk **** about people! You should be as sucessful as Reggie, and accomplished what he has done for high performance boats. He has raced all kinds of fast boats for years and has more seat time than most of you big mouths! And I have raced against him and that guy has guts and tallent! He works with John Carbonell and SBI and is a great asset to Offshore Racing! How many times were you a World and National Champion? I read these forums all the time and usually don't care to donate bull about what you people talk about, but to listen to this negative ****, I had to voice my opinion. Sounds like there are a lot of jealous people out there.

Quick Reply: Reggies swollen head

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.