Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   We're taking a beating...What a bunch of As*holes! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32850-were-taking-beating-what-bunch-%2Aholes.html)

BAJA342 09-12-2002 11:31 AM

Must be somthing about Maxuum owners. That guy Jim over there has one. I met this couple last year in a Baltimore marina. Talked to them for about 1 hour in the pool and having drinks. Then they asked: What kind of boat do you have? I said a BAJA the answer OOO!! one of them. Got out of the pool never said a word and left. I made sure to go out of way to say HI and talk to them for that night and the next morning everytime I saw them. Then when the pulled out about 45 minutes before me I made sure I gave them a big wave high when I passed them with the exhaust open.

:D :D :D

obnoxus 09-12-2002 11:31 AM

Dont let it get to you,,, there is a simple word to describe whats going on there.... IT's CALLED ::::: JEALOUSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bajadude 09-12-2002 11:40 AM

Man, that Black Thunder is U G L Y;) Wish I could afford a boat that ugly.

CigDaze 09-12-2002 11:41 AM

Originally posted by bajadude
Man, that Black Thunder is U G L Y;) Wish I could afford a boat that ugly.
Ya, exactly what I was thinking...:D :rolleyes:

C_Spray 09-12-2002 11:42 AM

Easy, there, big fellas.....

I've been using that site quite a bit for some really good information on "mainstream" boating topics, so don't round up a posse, start a flame war, and get me kicked off.

Besides, I think I'm holding my own pretty well. "Maxum Jim" and "Goin' Fishin'" both remind me a lot of Supercrash - thier responses are so ridiculous that even the mainstream guys are rolling their eyes giving them a hard time.

On top of that, puder's now in the middle of it now, and I've got to defend his spelling.....:eek: ;)

Padraig, MikeStar, puder, etc. - Thanks for the support.

CigDaze 09-12-2002 11:53 AM

so don't round up a posse, start a flame war, and get me kicked off.
Wouldn't even think of doing that...It just completely struck be me by surprise and I was appalled.

Just raising awareness, if you know what I mean!;)

Thanks! And believe me, I go there too occasionally for some mainstream info, but the attitude there is too much for my liking. Kind of like my marina, I guess...There's a handful of cool people, that are nice, tip the dockhands and we all get along and have a couple drinks occasionally, and then there's a bunch of a$$holes with their noses in the air, and are a rude bunch of people.

puder 09-12-2002 11:55 AM

Re: Easy, there, big fellas.....

Originally posted by the tool from boatered.com
and big boob blondes bouncing away while the boats travel up and down waterways at excessive speeds
what do they have against big boob blondes bouncing???

They must have some major homo-erotic adventures on thier boats. "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride and Sausage Party"

Cord 09-12-2002 11:57 AM

Well, I've butted heads with Les Hall before. He's about as conservative as they come.

Rick252 09-12-2002 11:59 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bajadude
[B]Here's another. What a bunch of aholes!
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poker Run = Go fast-boats with illegal exhausts, ugly graphics and big boob blondes bouncing away while the boats travel up and down waterways at excessive speeds, stopping in between runs to collect a *card* while pumping down large quantities of booze. The ritual is repeated througout the day at various watering holes until the waterways are filled with go-fast boats with alcohol impaired operators.

Hey... I'm missing the big boobed blonde...Where ya get em at

C_Spray 09-12-2002 12:04 PM

UPDATE: Best line of the thread so far...

Special credit to MikeStar for:

"the amount of sanctimonious cow by-products being spread on this forum"

:D :D :D :p :p :p

LMFAO!!!!