Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   We're taking a beating...What a bunch of As*holes! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32850-were-taking-beating-what-bunch-%2Aholes.html)

bajadude 09-12-2002 02:07 PM

If you get one who is missing the wrong "B" it could turn out to be a guy
:eek: Opps, big blonds bouncing. Scary thought. Puder sandwich, even scarier. Guess I'll just skip the Big B then:D :D

puder 09-12-2002 02:26 PM

big boobed blondes rule :D

CigDaze 09-12-2002 02:27 PM

Re: Re: UPDATE: Best line of the thread so far...

Originally posted by dockrocker

Thank you very much - my blood pressure has been on the rise lately, and "Jim" is just the type of narrow-minded jackass that sets me off.

DR aka MikeStar ;)

DR,
Cool deal man! I didn't know that until now! That was great!!! :D :D :D

dockrocker 09-12-2002 03:05 PM

Yeah, my old PC took a dump and I lost all the old cookies, etc, so I just changed up the screen name. Plus, I want to name my next boat "Dockrocker", but only if I can live up to the name :D

Wardey 09-12-2002 03:23 PM

Sole, spend a weekend at the Miami Beach Marina and listen to the dozens of Don Johnson wannabes who run in and out of that inlet at WOT, back and forth, stopping only to refuel (frequently).

Don Johnson Wannabe ??? First time I have ever been called that, I think....Tub's where are you?

Bayley 09-12-2002 03:51 PM

Most recently: August 17, 2002, Harbour Marina, Sandusky Bay, spending the night there with my wife and our best friends. Arrive about 2:45 p.m. Guest docks were filled with go-fast boats on a poker run, some rafting off each other (this marina has a ton of guest docks). The bar is filled with the go-fast boat owners and big boob blondes in bikinis (not complaining). The bar was occupied by these owners for 2 1/2 hours, drinking away, some slipping out from time to time to run their boat at full throttle down the small channel in the bay. Boats were loud. Operators drunk. Driving at high speed in limited access areas (one approached and passed me at high speed in a channel area (less than 30 feet wide)when we approached the marina. Another did the same when our friends came over on their boat, but this time on a limited visibility turn in the channel.
OK, I was at this Poker Run (Coastal Marine) and I have no clue what this dirt bag was (still is) smoking...

I) Guest docks were filled with go-fast boats on a poker run, some rafting off each other."
Well shame on us for having our schit together and planning ahead for an event like this (which is why we got the dock space and this cowboy didn't).

II) "The bar was occupied by these owners for 2 1/2 hours"
This was our lunch stop, again, totally sorry for actually planning ahead. Next time I travel with a group of 43 boats, I'll make sure to not have any plans or reservations for the 163 people... besides, it was more of a banquet hall, not a bar.

III) "some slipping out from time to time to run their boat at full throttle down the small channel in the bay"
I think I saw ONE boat leave during the entire lunch. Besides, the entire channel in front of the marina was all no wake, but we were all sooooo liquored up from the bar to care, right?

IV) "Boats were loud."
...and cruisers make wake. Let's give a big hand to Jim Bailey, aka Master of the Obvious!

V) "Operators drunk"
Yup, we were all soooo toasted. Nothing like spending an entire day in 5 - 6 foot seas while drunk. You should try it some time Jim. Wait, you probably have, in fact your probably drunk right now!

VI) "Driving at high speed in limited access areas"
Oh sorry, we continually forget that our minimum plaining speed of 30 mph is considered "blisteringly fast". We will try to adopt your cruiser mentality of maintaining a speed just below plaining speed to ensure the largest possible wake.

Sorry folks, I usually don't bite on trolls as large as this one, but I felt I should share some personal experiences from Jim Bailey's "Poker Run From Hell" experience.

-Bayley

BAJA342 09-12-2002 03:55 PM

Cruiser wakes really do piss me off!!!!!!!!! The spread out for miles. Put I guess in their little box minds they thing that ok. At least thru hull exhaust is there then gone.

bajadude 09-12-2002 03:59 PM

Bayley thanks for the "other side of the story":cool:

OG Outlaw 24 09-12-2002 04:01 PM

Thanks for letting me know about this!

I need something to read during the day to make me laugh! I am usually pretty serious on this board to due the fact of my newness(SP?). But this "Educational" site is going to be too much fun!:p I will try to link my future posts to this thread. As soon as I signed up I made a thread about top speed on GPS just to get them riled up!:cool:

OG

OG Outlaw 24 09-12-2002 04:09 PM

Too Much!!!

The Thread that pissed Les Off!

These Mudda Fuggas take trolling too seriously. The moderator Les took my tag line off my name.:D

"Ring or no ring a hoe's gonna be a hoe...while your sleepin she'll be creepin out the backdoor!"

It isn't that bad is it? Just personal experience, I get alot of knocks on the bachelor pad about 2 - 3 am.:p :cool: