Notices

New guy from Michigan

Old 07-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess my first question is, how much boating experience do you have? Glad to see you got the bug, but be careful jumping headfirst in. If you're not familiar operating a big high-end boat, I suggest giving Tres Martin a ring. You'll be far better off and will be able to enjoy your new toy safely.
Old 07-26-2015, 07:51 PM
Registered

Hey Keith
How so ? I mean that genuinely ...all I know is that they both have good reputations, but what separates them from each other
Cheers. Pat
Old 07-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Quick2500
I guess my first question is, how much boating experience do you have? Glad to see you got the bug, but be careful jumping headfirst in. If you're not familiar operating a big high-end boat, I suggest giving Tres Martin a ring. You'll be far better off and will be able to enjoy your new toy safely.
Tres is #1 on the list......plenty of experience, but respect the need for tweaking. Careful, cautious and safety is first and foremost.......it will be a process. Not gonna jump into a 42 without skilz.