Notices

P1 cheating

Old 08-02-2015, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P1 cheating

P1 has such a great idea and platform. They are truly a one design class. No where else can you race and not have to worry about being beat by the guy with a bigger wallet. It truly allows you to see who is the best pair of driver /throttles are.

With that being said at the last race team Lycamobile were caught cheating. They had actually sanded the bottom down on their boat to try and gain a competitive edge. This is not allowed in the rule book. You can add a coating but not sand or change the bottom from a physical stand point. I guess The name Sand man for the navigator is dead on. Being his name is Sandy. The team was made to put the bottom back to factory or not race.

Now this weekend their close friend Halloween super store had a similar issue. Basically the same thing was done to the bottom. They sanded on the bottom.

Why is it so hard to follow the rules? If you can't beat them in this class it means you can't operate the boat as well as the next guy. Don't cheat, go find something that your good at. Period.

I wish P1 the best. Hope they nip this in the bud before it destroys the class. They have something special
Old 08-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Registered

I believe p1 is the only class that is exciting to watch. There is much excitement every race. It is a RACE until the very last turn. Cheating will destroy, yet again, another class. A lot of the people on here treat this class as a joke but it is the most competitive racing right now. I am tired of watching parade laps on my computer screen, or Miss Geico have to run by herself because those boys are the only ones to show up that weekend. Yes the p1 boats are not running 180mph but they are actually racing. I wish there were 5 boats out there running in the unlimited class but right now there are not. So p1 is what is most enjoyable to watch and I hope the boys over there do not allow anyone to continue this. Sanding the bottom of the boat? Nice job "sand man"
Old 08-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

WHAT!..... Cheating in boat racing...You r kidding.... L.O.L.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Registered

Lucky. I live down the street from you.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Really ? where?
Old 08-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Registered

Tera mar drive
Old 08-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 4,316 Likes on 1,241 Posts

I wouldn`t call that cheating.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:48 PM
Registered

They made him take the boat and re gel the bottom before he could run.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Registered

Were templates used in the Tech?
Old 08-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everytime I see someone mention Ms Geico in a boat race, it just pisses me off, as they absolutely refuse to insure high performance boats..... The fact that they run a high performance boat for advertising is an insult to the intelligence and passion of those that are truly involved in this "sport".... Just my 2 cents

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.