Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thumper038, Thank You From Cops! >

Thumper038, Thank You From Cops!

Notices

Thumper038, Thank You From Cops!

Old 09-14-2002, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thumper038, Thank You From Cops!

Jim,
That was really nice of you to offer FREE slips to some lucky COPS attendees. Payton, RUSS SR1, wes29 and MYSELF all benefited from your phone call. It was nice to see your parents again. Your Dad looked a little confused when we all pulled in. I told him you had called me and offered the slips because of a post on the Internet. I don't think he understands the power of the WEB.

Jim is the owner of Watson Custom Marine in Lemont, IL. He just picked up the Velocity boat line to go with his already popular Awesome Powerboat line. His mechanical knowledge from racecars and boats is extensive. If you ever need repair work he is your man. His expertise is High Performance. He even returns your boat back clean! And maybe just maybe he might give us OSO members a little discount. How about it Jim??

Thanks again,
Dan