If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glastonbury, CT
    Did anyone go?

My Boats:
    Donzi Criterion
    Jacksonville, FL
    Yep, i made it there. Had a banker's note, and registered for the auction. A few go fast boats were there, but few sold. Some of the reserves must have been pretty high. The 36' lightning jack's skater, with 4 motors (1 in boat, 3 elsewhere), twin #6s, was bid up to 140k but i dont think it sold. There was a 97 donzi 28zx, single screw. There was a reserve and no one bid on it. I dont think anyone wanted a race boat that had been run real hard for a few years. It WAS a little beat up. An 87 46' sea ray didnt sell after bidding hit 145k. 50' scarab, about an '89, with trips, used to belong to vince mcmahon of WWF fame. Bidding stalled and i dont think that one went either. I think the baha sold, bidding stalled around 85k. A cool boat that i never heard of was a 98 campion chase 910. Apparently a canadian made boat. twin 454's with imcos, dual ram imco external steering, k planes. Looked real nice. That one sold for 45k.

Im not sure if all of the final bids were accepted, the auctioneer would merely state that many of the bids needed to be confirmed, and no one heard much after that. I may drive by in a couple of weeks and see what is left on the lot, talk to some people and get some REAL prices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12