Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Goodwin-Powered Outerlimits Upgraded with New Chartplotter, Engine Monitoring System >

Goodwin-Powered Outerlimits Upgraded with New Chartplotter, Engine Monitoring System

Notices

Goodwin-Powered Outerlimits Upgraded with New Chartplotter, Engine Monitoring System

Old 08-20-2015, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
Correct me if I'm wrong here Drpete, but if you have an EFI motor (or smartcraft) you could use one of these Livorsi Data Gateways to convert the ECM data to NMEA 2000. Then you should be able to display anything your ECM monitors (boost, IAT, fuel px, etc). Does the Go7 give you the options to display any of these parameters?

http://www.livorsi.com/catalog/mefi.html
I honestly cant remember what engine data the Go7 can display. The manual doesnt go into that detail and when I went into settings to set mine up I simply cant recall. On the flip side it seemed to have many options in addition to what I had set up but I just cant be specific. If I get a chance to get back on my boat ill try to remember to look.