Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who's going to make it to the Fall Havasu Poker run???? >

Who's going to make it to the Fall Havasu Poker run????

Notices

Who's going to make it to the Fall Havasu Poker run????

Old 09-14-2002, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts
Default Who's going to make it to the Fall Havasu Poker run????

Last April was one AWSOME time. This October 4th, 5th, 6th is the fall poker run. Some serious hardware there from all over the country during the spring run...And will be back for the fall run. If you can make this you should, no matter where from! Whos going????

Tank

Pictures from the Sprin Heatwave run............

http://66.34.157.161/Photos/2002-Havasu-AHBA-Trip.htm
Old 09-15-2002, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Tank, we plan on being there Oct 4th thru 6th, however your photos show docking at the old Queens Bay Hilton. Is there any docking or slips at the Nautical? We have a boat that is difficult to board from the beach or deep water. What do you suggest?
Old 09-15-2002, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

burtandnancy;
There are slips at the Nautical and they are new but are usually full of AHBA official boats. Kinda rough to slip there because of the waves also for me. Depending on what you are looking for you could try the Havasu Marina on the island they sometimes have slips you can rent. That or the London Bridge Hotel is about all there is. Not sure what size / type of boat you are looking to slip. Have you been to Havasu before. Havasu Marina also has best ramp in my opinion although you will pay more to us it. Hope this helps.

Andy
Old 09-15-2002, 08:54 PM
Registered

burtandnancy,

I'd have to agree with paradigm shift, the best place to dock is in the marina. However it can be difficult to get a slip there, though I had friends that got them there last April during the other run. Why don't you want to beach it at the Nautical? The sand there is really smooth and it is calm in the bay. You can only get a slip at the London Bridge Resort if you are staying there. Hope to see you guys out there...What are you running??

Tank
Old 09-16-2002, 01:19 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Tank,
I think I'll be out there with HavasuCig (and Mrs.) Not sure if were going to run in the Poker Run, but we should be out there.
Old 09-16-2002, 01:12 PM
Registered

SemperFi,

Right on brother! We'll hook up for sure this time. We'll be with my buddy on his Tiger or with Kevin in the Cafe Racer.

Tank
Old 09-16-2002, 02:32 PM
Registered

Tank,

We'll be there with our boat. We're talking about leaving for Havasu early Fri morning to get some boating in on fri... I'll watch for you on one of the CIG's...
Old 09-16-2002, 02:39 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Tank,

We'll be there, boatless, but we'll be there. It's a great time I agree. Wish our new boat would have been ready.
Old 09-16-2002, 02:39 PM
Registered

Steamin-

I'm planning on heading out early AM on Friday (maybe around midnight) to arrive in Havasu on Friday morning. Wanna carravan out there?

Nort
Old 09-16-2002, 02:50 PM
Registered

Todd! Where the hell have you been bro?? What's up with the new boat? Almost done?? The steering worked out killer on my boat and I'm very happy with it. Thanks again. Hope to see you out there. Look for us.

Steamin, I'll look for your boat.

Nort daddy...Change your reservations and add thursday night and roll out with us thurs a.m.

Tank

Quick Reply: Who's going to make it to the Fall Havasu Poker run????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.