Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BILL Clinton freed Mohammad Atta (he is the one that flew into tower one) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32997-bill-clinton-freed-mohammad-atta-he-one-flew-into-tower-one.html)

mxz800 09-15-2002 11:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
its hard to beleive they were once just an MTV show now they are in the White House :p :p

klmken 09-15-2002 11:29 PM

Political Corectness and the Clinton "Presidency"

I know that it will never make our childrens' history book correctly but mine will sure know that was one of the filthiest men to ever hold that great office. Shame on all those who voted Clinton in over Bob Dole (me included as I didn't vote). One day I guess America will vote a truly great man into office again..........Until then all the idiots should leave my hard earned paychecks, my guns and my engine sound levels alone!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Vyper340 09-16-2002 07:58 AM

As a serving member of the armed forces during that time frame, for at least part of my naval officer career, I have the following opinion/comments:

(Clinton) he's trailer park trash from Arkansas... what kind of decisions did we expect him to make? You can take the man out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the man!

OBTW, his cohort in crime from Tennessee isn't any better. And to think, he almost got elected!!!

Campaign slogan Gore 2000:
Let's here it for 4 more years of filth in the White House! Osma Bin who???

What a couple of dumb asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Risk Taker 09-16-2002 08:48 AM

Re: Political Corectness and the Clinton "Presidency"

Originally posted by klmken
One day I guess America will vote a truly great man into office again..........
I believe you are seeing that in the making right now.......:D

blackhawk 09-16-2002 10:14 AM

There are two things I never discuss, politics and religion. There is no right answers and I believe that everyone has their right to their opinion.

But, I have to say something here. If you people actually believe we will someday have a great man in office, you are dreaming. Those days are over! (if they ever were really there). Politicians are crooks, bottom line. Democrat, Republican, Independant, whatever. It doesn't matter, they are crooks. You will never see a great man hold the office because a great man would not do the things that are necessary to get into office. Furthermore, I am not trying to bash or start anything hear, but I seriously don't think Bush has the brains to go down as one of our "greats". And as far as Clinton being one of the filthiest? LMFAO Give me a break!

mfb357 09-16-2002 05:49 PM

Check out this site it rebuts the oliver North statement as being propoganda

http://www.arachnophiliac.com/hoax/O...nd_Osama.htmda

Seems logical. I believe Clinton to be that stupid, But cant believe Ollie to let this go by without stepping up to the plate with info to OBLadin.
Great topic though!, MFB:mad:

Allan4 09-17-2002 07:24 PM

Here is the bottom line folks, anyone who defends Bill Clinton is lawfully insane. He is a crook, so let's not even go there, you know better, plain and simple. I discuss politics. I discuss politics becasue I feel many people are misinformed by our leftist media and are basically ignorant of the facts. I mean this in no offense. As well, I ofcourse, do not have all the answers myself.

One only needs to go as far as Democrat Dick Morris. He was Clinton's political advisor. He is well known. He is also well respected by all on capital hill and a very familiar face to anyone who reads the news paper or watches any news program. About a year ago he appeared on Hannity and Colmes on FOX NEWS. He went into brief discription of the absolute complete and total collapse of the presidential office during Bill Clinton's tenure. I could not beleive my ears. He basically blamed Clinton for everything but the common cold, stating that most of his presidency (most notably the last SIX years) was spent either on his personal defense (especially the Lewinsky scandal), his re-election and Hillary's election, along with a SIX MONTH VACATION he took at the beginning of his second term.

He went on to speak of office heads he did not meet with for 10-12 months at a time, that he never visited the WTC attack site in '93 and his abosolutely reprehensible defense tactics. It was amazing to hear. This is just the basics, I can't fully remember what esle was said.

If anyone knows how to dig up dialogue from this show, it would be well worth the time. Bush is the man for the job.

Try sending Al Gore with his diarreha of the mouth along with that stunningly intimidating Joe Lieberman to deal with world wide killers...........talk about hilarious!!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!