Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Another successful COPS run! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33008-another-successful-cops-run.html)

wes29 09-15-2002 07:04 PM

cashbrain
I have an idea for you. What do you think about making up some small C.O.P.S. decals. Members can put one on each side of their windshield or windscreen so that other members can recognize eachother.

Just an idea.

wes29

candyman35 09-15-2002 07:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ms. Cig & Zoomnfun,
Thanks for sending me the pictures. I will work to get them posted some time tonight.

Fermin’s buddy took these pictures from the plane on the Waukegan run. Who ever you are thanks for the great shots. I'd love to get an extra set if possible.

Ms. Cig & Zoomnfun having fun!

candyman35 09-15-2002 07:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You have to love the plane taking the picture of the helicopter taking pictures of the boat!

SmilingBob 09-15-2002 07:45 PM

I am sorry that I missed this run, sounds like a good time was had by all, Can't wait to see more pictures posted. The one that are up looks like the "pond" was very calm that day.

candyman35 09-15-2002 09:26 PM

SmilingBob,
The shots were taken from the Waukegan run. I hope to get some more from Fermin. I hope the photographer will supply some too. The proofs I have are not large enough to post. Hope to see you for the Michigan City run.

Dan

candyman35 09-15-2002 09:43 PM

Originally posted by wes29
Krista wasn't kidding about you being addicted to those sweedish fish.
Krista,
You don't bring candy home for poor Wes. Shame on you!;) He looked confused when I mentioned Carmel Creams & Cow tails. Next run I'll bring the Fish and you guys supply the "Bulls Eye's". :) Squeeze Pops could be fun too for the right kind of party!:p :D I think it would be a bad idea on the boats.

If you and Wes can get off in June during the candy show I'll get the passes. I can imagine the shocked looks on some people’s faces when you two show up. My passes get us on the VIB boat also.

I hope to get something going every weekend till it gets cold. I'll keep the board posted.

Dan

candyman35 09-15-2002 10:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thad's 47 Fountain with triple 575's. SWEET!!!

joeyoffshore 09-15-2002 10:24 PM

Dan, I e-mailed my friend with the plane and gave him your mail address, he should be forwarding you those photo's within the next few days. If you don't here from him let me know.

See ya at the lake.

joey :)

candyman35 09-15-2002 10:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Joey,
Thanks. His shots are great! I'm sitting here trying to get paper work finished, posting, downsizing pictures, while talking on the phone. Busy night! Thanks again.
Dan

candyman35 09-15-2002 10:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cigwillie, another Bill and ME on the Hammond run.