Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lunch run to Michigan City September 21st? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33010-lunch-run-michigan-city-september-21st.html)

RUSSSR1 09-20-2002 12:11 PM

Dan,
This one I will not be able to make. Me and the little lady are taking the kids to Orlando for a little fun befor it gets cold down there. Thank you for asking.

If there is a run for next weekend I'm all over it!:D

Russ

Doug 09-20-2002 12:18 PM

Kaama summed it up. After Doctor Dave rebuilt my one drive we have had no problems with the boat this year and I don't need to beat it up. And I do understand the "Hair" thing Rampage. We have one more run on the Ohio River and then to New Orleans for the SBI Race in Nov. Sunday and next weekend are out for us. We are coming up with the boat and will call the shot in the morning. Hope to see everyone at Mateys by land or sea. Kamma is going to stay in touch by cell phone. If anyone comes up with any ideas let me know # 765-669-3445.:D :D See ya, Doug & Betty

dyno 09-20-2002 12:24 PM

SuperV and I are still talking about running if it aint to rough!!!!Kaama you can ride with us if we do....they are calling for 2-4 last I looked....next weekend works for me too!!!

Quiet Storm 09-20-2002 07:17 PM

I'm going to leave for South Haven in a while. It sounds like everyone would want to wait untill next weekend to try and make the run. I agree, its not much fun in water that rough. Next weekend works for me too.:D I think it will be worth the wait to see Kaama's boat. I may drive down for lunch anyway.

candyman35 09-20-2002 08:27 PM

I just got off the phone with boatfreak28, Mike. They had possibly a f4 tornado come through down state Indiana today. Mike and family are ok. He is helping in the clean up at some of his friend’s houses. There is no electricity so Mike is going through OSO withdrawal. :D

I spoke with Mark, Mr.Cig, and we both think we should wait till next weekend. What does everyone else think?

Dan

dyno 09-20-2002 09:03 PM

lets shoot for next weekend!!!Kaama should be ready and hopefully thr weather will cooperate!

Zoomnfun 09-20-2002 09:10 PM

Agreed, next weekend works for Fermin (aka Joey Offshore) and us.

Need to do some misc clean up stuff anyway.

How about the the party tomorrow? Jack give me a call, need tickets!! Candyman has the number.

Dean:)

SmilingBob 09-20-2002 09:11 PM

I would be willing to wait til next weekend to make a run that long, hopefully mothe nature will be cooperative.:( :(

Zoomnfun 09-20-2002 09:23 PM

Thanks Jack, call ya tomorrow.

:D

SmilingBob 09-20-2002 09:27 PM

Jack I will give you a call tomorow.
Also did I read correctly, that you picked up a new toy?:D :D :p :D :D