Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lunch run to Michigan City September 21st? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33010-lunch-run-michigan-city-september-21st.html)

KAAMA 09-16-2002 08:57 AM

LOL Steve! Winterized already??? :rolleyes: I can't believe this-- C'mon dude!---you can't put that thing away yet! Boy I tell ya, after Labor Day arrives you'd think a BIZZARD hit and 70% of the boats disappear! ;) :p :D I've gotten a good laugh out of this! :D

MrCIG 09-16-2002 09:00 AM

We will be there weather permitting.

Mark

RUSSSR1 09-16-2002 10:43 AM

:D :D :D :D

Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE 09-16-2002 11:21 AM

Yo Mark, Ole buddy....Where were you for SOTW,the 4th of July,Venetion Fest,Coast Guard Fest,Grand Haven races??????I was on the water:D ;) Hey,just messing with ya,Glad to see that you're ready to get her wet.
Usually don't winterize till mid or end of Oct....But something came up this past year,that has taken a much higher prioirty than baoting:(
Steve

Back4More 09-16-2002 11:27 AM

I will keep my fingers crossed.
As for the adult swim...anytime!:p

Doug 09-16-2002 02:04 PM

Kamma if you can slow down to my pace we might run down with you. I think we will come up and put in at New Buffalo. Run up the Lake a little and meet you and then back down. Depending on the weather we might run over to the windy city and spend the night and then come back across sun. WINTERIZE Dam Steve I hate that word.:mad: :mad: :mad: Call you later in the week Mark. Doug

KAAMA 09-16-2002 04:14 PM

Well, I'm trying to rally the troops here! I think I've got Doctor Dave coming down in his 35'Cig and his OPEN 5 INCH exhaust pipes--yes, I said OPEN 5 INCH exhaust pipes and they are BONE DRY TOO! :eek: Anyway, I asked Dave to come along as a support/chase boat for me.

Steve, glad you can make it!

Doug, I would be honored to be in the presense of "Pure Adrenaline" for this run.

Of course all this stems on decent weather/water conditions and if my boat is actually going to be ready. :rolleyes:

BTW, seems like the minute I say I'm going that EVERYONE and their brothers are coming out of the woodwork to go to this thing-----like they want to kick my arse or something! Listen gang, I've been lying all this time about the power I've been saying I have in it, when actually, my boat has only got a pair of little 327 stock powered small blocks in it---you know, just a couple of boat anchors---no big deal! I just want to go for a little boat ride...that's all. :)

Quiet Storm 09-16-2002 04:55 PM

Payton

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to figure out how to go about making it all work. I may just run all the way to South Haven with the boat. It sounds like some other boats will be going that way but I'm not sure I can keep up with them. They sound big and fast.

It was great seeing you and your wife Saturday. We definitely want to get a tree this Christmas.

Candyman

Do you plan to put in at Alsip of Hammond?

DOCTOR DAVE 09-16-2002 07:52 PM

that's what i'll be doing too, kaama, chasing you...;) ;) unless the water is cigarette water:D :D :D

32fever 09-16-2002 08:46 PM

Kaama,
Yeah, Dan had brought that up with me and I spoke with the Governor and she says we could go:) That means I can only go as fast on the trip as the Governor lets me.

And, I better go, cause Kaama's chase boat is Doctor Dave and I know he keeps breaking that 24' Outlaw....LOL! Or will he be piloting the Cigarette?.....:D:D:D:D It's so easy to push those buttons........and I have more to push when I see him next:)

I sure hope it's flat like glass, only way a stock powered boat like me will keep up with you guys.

And Kaama, did you talk to Thunder Steve aka Rocketman? He may go, he's been off the water TWO straight weekends. Hyperactive, the Baja300ES and we were at LOTO the last 9 days. Only 1 day not on the boats:) And that was to drive to some marinas. Didn't see anything in a v hull fast enough to smoke the Kaama, though, so I left my money in my wallet. LOL!

Let me know what time you guys were thinking of leaving from St Joe....Can Doc Dave get up that early? If you let me know I can talk to Rocketman and talk him into going I'm sure. Maybe some others, too. Need to spend some time around here before the end of the season, we've not seen some of the group in a few weeks.

Mark