The latest forecast for Saturday is cloudy, 65 degrees and windy. Sunday is calling for 72 and cloudy they didn't say the winds. We'll have to make the call Friday night. Is Sunday ok with everyone if Saturday doesn't work out? How about the 28th if this weekend doesnít work out? I'm up for whatever the group wants. It sounds like the Doctor is looking for CIG water!
Back to work.