Skater Resumes Production On 438 Catamaran

Notices

Skater Resumes Production On 438 Catamaran

Old 08-26-2015, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
OK, that's just funny.
Ron has owned more high performance boats than most high performance boat dealers and I would value his input as much as Peter's or Randy's on any catamaran! I think you would get a honest opinion because he doesn't really have an attachment to any of the boats he owns.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:40 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Ron has owned more high performance boats than most high performance boat dealers and I would value his input as much as Peter's or Randy's on any catamaran! I think you would get a honest opinion because he doesn't really have an attachment to any of the boats he owns.
.... well, an honest "opinion" that whatever boat he's selling at the moment would, no doubt, in his "opinion" be the best one ever and at the best price you will ever see!!!! LOL :-)

*Sorry Ron... had to take the shot --- and yes, I do live in a glass house!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 04:38 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,737 Likes on 1,228 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I said that was funny because as guesses go yours was as good as they get. As we all know, Ron has owned and sold boats without ever riding in them.

And in case you were wondering... I have no idea who the owner is. When a builder tells me the owner doesn't want to go public, I respect that wish even if I know the owner's name and even if it's "out there" and all over the message boards. I have to play by a different set of rules, but honestly I don't mind.The boat story, not the owner's name, is what I'm after.

Very cool this one will be powered by the 1550/1350s. First Skater with those, as reported, and Dave Scotto's Outerlimits under construction will have them but those are the only two installations that readily come to mind. It will be interesting to see how they perform. The whole key fob power-change thing is intriguing.