If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    The Raven

Comments & thoughts USA 9 11

Hope you guys and gals don't mine me sounding off a bit here. I just finished reading a ton of posts about 9 11 01
    also about Perf. boaters vs the rest.
    The blow boaters and big cruisers [along with the little mom and pop boaters] seem to have a problem with us. They think everything is a penis extension. HUMMM, firearms, Fast cars, HMM, Big 4x4 HUMM, and Perf. boat owners. Seems to me they have a thing about the "PENIS" they keep bringing it up.[sorry for the pun]
    My marina on the south shore of long island has maybe 225 boats of all types. very few Perf. boats. maybe 5 or 6.
    Now Right after work I went down to check out my boat and see if MY american Flag was still up. Every Perf. boat there was flying the colors. EVERYONE!!!. But other than the few Ex military plus the few Cops and Firemen, I know Not one of those phony self indulged liberals who want to tell me/us how to live had the FLAG up.
    Now to add insult to injury I'm sitting on my boat, havin a BEER.
    A little guy comes down the dock with his Dad, says hey Mr. Nice boat. Then looks at the back of it and asks what does that mean
    [ done in white and chrome letters on a black background
    "Spirit of 9 11 " with " Lets Roll" under it. Both sides have Eagle heads turning into american flags].
    I explained to him what it means. Then he asks dad can we have that on our boat too? Not only did this Guy not know what it ment, but couldn.t figure out why Jr. would want it on there boat.
    Now sooner or latter I will find that &^%$#@ some where out on the bay stuck. And most likely will stop and help him.
    as I'm sure all of you would. Why because The members here are True Americans
    Never forget
    Never Forgive

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio
    by any chance is that the national marine fountain? if so please post lots of pics, i was taking some at erie a few weeks ago of it.

some people just wont ever understand the powerboating crowd. that is a good thing though.

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio
    oh wait, i see the t-bird LOL, i like that name, the flight that went down in penn... was on route to the capital.

The Raven

Lets Roll

Yes it was the last thing mr T. Beemer
    said over his cell phone to his Mrs.
    I have a picture of the
    New Offical Nose art for American Fighter jets.
    Only I can,t post it . Keeps commin up To large.
    It is real great looking.
    I'll try to down size it and post.

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    Put your best foot forward!