Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Marine Unlimited in Toms River?? >

Marine Unlimited in Toms River??

Notices

Marine Unlimited in Toms River??

Old 09-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marine Unlimited in Toms River??

Is this a new owner or is Trenton marine under a new name?
Old 09-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

New owner
Old 09-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

Marine Unlimited has a problem,they are ethical and competent.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Registered

That was fast, Trenton did not last long. Ethical is hard to find at that location, been a while since it had a great owner. Hope it works out.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I have kept my boat at that location (120 Kettle Creek Road) since the original owners of Typhoon opened up there. They were (and still are) great people and became like family to me. Since they sold, it has been an interesting run over the past 6 years or so to say the least. (If it weren't for the convenience of the location and a few people working there that looked out for me, I would have been gone years ago).
As for Marine Unlimited, so far from what I have seen and from the experience my friends have had using them in the past, I have to say that it looks positive again. There is a solid crew in place there now and they have treated me well in the first couple weeks of the new ownership. There are no ties with any of the previous owners and they are honoring all the previous customer contracts.
I wish them luck and all the best.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:47 AM
Registered

Going to stop there today to see what boats they have for sale, in the market again. Tom glad you have been OK there, Trenton f'd me over, What a dick.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Registered

MARINE UNLIMITED now has three locations to better serve our clients. Our facilities are designed to allow us to expedite complete turn key services. Our staff has a combined 75 plus years of experience in the Offshore Hi Performance and Sport Curiser Power Boating industry. We are on call 24/7/365. You call we answer and respond.

Our services are Unlimited and include our new 10 acre marina facility complete with 35/55 ton travel lifts. Indoor heated winter storage. Out door storage for 250 plus boats. All of which is fully fenced and camara monitored. We also offer our standard services which include, complete rigging services, repowers, stock and custom interiors, full travel / storage covers, standard and custom paint work, nation wide transportation services and poker run support.

We also provide personalized service programs and on site routine maintenance. All of our maintenance is by the book, tracked via computerized database and documented so things don’t get overlooked or missed..

At MARINE UNLIMITED our mission statement is to recognize our client’s boating requirements and as a team work with them to develop the best logical program required to make their boating experience completely safe, satisfying and trouble free.

Feel free to stop in and visit. Your confidence in our abilities will be insured.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

Total Dollar had a client's boat sink in a slip at recent Atlantic City poker run.The boat sank around 4 pm,Marine Unlimited got the boat out of the water and back to their shop before midnight.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Registered
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Tom A.
I have kept my boat at that location (120 Kettle Creek Road) since the original owners of Typhoon opened up there. They were (and still are) great people and became like family to me. Since they sold, it has been an interesting run over the past 6 years or so to say the least. (If it weren't for the convenience of the location and a few people working there that looked out for me, I would have been gone years ago).
As for Marine Unlimited, so far from what I have seen and from the experience my friends have had using them in the past, I have to say that it looks positive again. There is a solid crew in place there now and they have treated me well in the first couple weeks of the new ownership. There are no ties with any of the previous owners and they are honoring all the previous customer contracts.
I wish them luck and all the best.
Thanks Tom and as you heard and will know, MARINE UNLIMITED! Were the FUN NEVER STOPS...
Old 09-15-2015, 01:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Marine Unlimited is a great place to store your boat for the winter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.