Notices

Dr. Dave

Old 09-16-2002, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go for one Dave.....its just money...he..he....I'm sure there are some deals out there and with your talent one that needed engines freshened up or ???? it would not be a problem for you to rebuild....the mistress in Saugatuck was around 50k, check it out on boattrader.com, Mark I will have to get with Barb and Dave and get those pic's..Thanks....I think Dave is ready for a Cig.....after getting that one ride in your boat he is now hooked!! Can't say I blame him......Fred
Old 09-16-2002, 08:54 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Hey Crazy,
I can vouch that Doc Dave Cig is sweet. He sure knows how to make a boat run! And it sounds awesome, too. It's right up your alley! Two boats is the hot ticket if the "D" word doesn't get mentioned

Doc Dave's probably busy thinking about you possibly buying it and looking for a new Fountain right now. I'm gonna pay for that comment

Mark
Old 09-17-2002, 12:21 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Crazyhorse we have a 85 Mistress that we are thinking about selling. Looking for a GUN. I do mean everything in her has been rebuilt or replaced. 70.3 GPS New 540's. and borg warner 925's built by Huber. Kamma has been out in it and the Doctor rebuild one of the TRS drives. We are putting in Saturday at New Buffalo and meet everyone for lunch. Let me know. Doug
Old 10-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Registered

Heya guys... Sorry to hi-jack but wanted to introduce myself, I am new to OSO, I have just gotten into a 84 Scarab III, with 496's Im working on some carb issues, and now I think I may have fried a tranny, I found fluid in the transom, and wasnt shifting into gear. I checked fluid, and none in res. Anyways I am about 30 mins south of Portage, IN.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered

Really?
Old 10-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by lifsvr7
Heya guys... Sorry to hi-jack but wanted to introduce myself, I am new to OSO, I have just gotten into a 84 Scarab III, with 496's Im working on some carb issues, and now I think I may have fried a tranny, I found fluid in the transom, and wasnt shifting into gear. I checked fluid, and none in res. Anyways I am about 30 mins south of Portage, IN.

and you chose this eight year old thread to do this.... why?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jafo
and you chose this eight year old thread to do this.... why?
Oh crap. Lol. Didn't notice the date. Lol. Great search!! Oh well-