millions and millions of prayers needed

Notices

millions and millions of prayers needed

Old 01-17-2016, 04:35 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New Updates:

found out 3 days ago that I am now on waiting list as all of my tests are complete.

Had an emergency yesterday as my doctor found that my calcium level was very low and it would effect my heart so he ordered me to go to ER to get IV of calcium. so I went....stayed there for 4 hours. Doctor said if I have no calcium, heart would stop....so it was a close call but I am ok. I felt fine as I was getting ready to go to work until I received a text...Wow.... I am resting at home as of today.

Found out that my kidney functions are at 12 percent......down 5 percent since 12/15/2015.....pretty scary.....

Chris
Old 01-17-2016, 06:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
New Updates:

found out 3 days ago that I am now on waiting list as all of my tests are complete.

Had an emergency yesterday as my doctor found that my calcium level was very low and it would effect my heart so he ordered me to go to ER to get IV of calcium. so I went....stayed there for 4 hours. Doctor said if I have no calcium, heart would stop....so it was a close call but I am ok. I felt fine as I was getting ready to go to work until I received a text...Wow.... I am resting at home as of today.

Found out that my kidney functions are at 12 percent......down 5 percent since 12/15/2015.....pretty scary.....

Chris
Hi Chris!

I was thinking of you, as to what is going on since I haven't read anything from you or about you lately. Hoping that things will work out and we will hear some good news. Sending Prayers for you. Andy
Old 01-17-2016, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Hi Chris!

I was thinking of you, as to what is going on since I haven't read anything from you or about you lately. Hoping that things will work out and we will hear some good news. Sending Prayers for you. Andy
also praying for you chris.
Old 01-17-2016, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

You have been on our prayer list. Good luck and keep us informed.
Old 01-17-2016, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Stay positive. That is what keeps us alive. Your on the list, tests complete. My kidney function is stable on meds for past 16 years. I am thankful. Had dinner with my uncle today who had one kidney removed 25 years ago. He is 73 and fine. We are thinking about you Chris. Keep us posted.
Bob
Old 01-17-2016, 08:42 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I am almost certain that my deaf friend Tony Moncantonrio of JD BYRIDER Racing will update with you while I in operating room or recovery room.

Thanks,
Chris K
Old 01-17-2016, 08:46 PM
Registered

Prayers sent.
Old 01-17-2016, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Chris, I just noticed this thread today as I rarely visit here anymore....anyway, pretty gutsy call for you to come on here and admit you are scared and asking for prayers and crying out for help. My heart goes out to you and your family.... I am praying and believing for you and for your healing for you and your family.

Did you know that when Jesus went to the cross that He not only paid for your sins, but He also took upon Himself your sicknesses on the cross as well?....

"Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the cross, that we being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness, by Whose stripes you were healed." 1 Peter 2: 24

"Surely He has borne our sicknesses, and carried our pains, yet we did recon Him stricken, struck down by God, and afflicted. But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His blows that cut in we were healed." Isaiah 53: 4, 5

Also Chris, (I know I am going to ruffle a lot of feathers here from many who read this)...God not only wants to see you healed, but He also wants you to be"saved" ....as we all know, the life of man is already short and precious. Your soul is very precious to the Lord and He loves you enough that He took your place on the cross for you and paid for your sins so that you would be saved.

You must be "born again" . And the Lord Jesus wants you to be "saved/born again",...that is why He came to earth. He loves us.

"Truly, truly I say unto you, unless a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of heaven." Jesus Christ, John 3:3

"I am the Gate, whoever enters through Me will be saved..." Jesus Christ, John 10:9

We cannot pay or earn our way to heaven by being a "good person", or doing "good works or nice things" or by being a kind person....all of that is good, but it is not good enough to get you or anyone into heaven. If it all it took was to being a good person, then Jesus would not have had to come down from heaven and shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins and die the most hideous death on the cross. Only Jesus has the power to forgive you of your own sins.

"For you are saved by grace, through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the GIFT of God, not by works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His MERCY, He saved us..." Titus 3:5

There are many more scriptures from God's Word that support this doctrine. The word "Gospel" means, "Good News" ....it's really the; "Almost Too Good To Be True Good News" that Jesus already freely paid the free gift for your sins and mine on the cross so that Anybody could have eternal life with God in heaven. He already paid the price for us!

"I call heaven to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants." Deuteronomy 30:19

In the verse above, God gives us a choice....life and death. It's like God is giving us a test, and then He actually tells you what the correct answer is to the test question because He's on your side and wants you to WIN!

"He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions" Psalms 107:20

""Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all His benefits, Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases." Psalm 102: 2,3

Chris, and anyone reading this,,...you will put yourself in a better position with God to work on your behalf if you surrender your life to Him and invite Him into your life. If anyone has any further questions, I will check in here and I am willing to help answer. God bless you Chris and to you all.

Last edited by KAAMA; 01-17-2016 at 11:39 PM.
Old 01-18-2016, 01:14 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,812 Likes on 902 Posts

Praying that all goes well for you.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Good luck buddy. If you need anything feel free to give me a shout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.