Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Snoworks
Chris,

Donated and you will be in my prayers.

God bless and stay strong.

Sincerely,

Charles Benigni
Charles!

Thanks for your donation to help Chris and his family out and thanks to all those who have already donated to Chris's GO-FUND-ME account.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:27 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, Charles!!!! God bless you!

Chris
Old 04-21-2016, 11:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It seems like the Go-Fund-Me Account for Brother Chris has stalled at $1,400.00 a long way from his Go-Fund-Me goal. For everyone that has donated already a big thank you from Chris and his family and for those's who haven't donated for Chris. I ask you once again to try to help him and his family out with any donation whether you know Chris or not. If we even get a donation for the cost of a beer, pop or anything it would help, so please try to help Chris, an OSO Member and Brother. Andy
Old 05-20-2016, 10:59 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

New updates

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I am doing great! I look a lot better compared to 3 months ago! I have received money from GoFundMe and I paid my medical bills...THANK YOU for making your donations!

I feel a lot better since I have diet restrictions and I lose some weight and it is great! No, I havent heard anything from transplant team yet but all i know is that it is a long process.....so I am patient with it.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] to keep me company or pictures of boatings!

Chris
Old 05-20-2016, 08:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hi Chris!

Glad to hear that you are feeling pretty good and have a positive attitude about this. Andy
Old 05-22-2016, 05:57 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Hi Chris!

Glad to hear that you are feeling pretty good and have a positive attitude about this. Andy
Yes! Just happy to be alive today!

Chris K
Old 07-03-2016, 05:46 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Hello all...

Happy 4th of July!!!!

I am doing well so far and there is no complications with my dialysis so far. I am active from morning to night daily so I am keeping myself busy. not to think negative or anything but do anything positive. I am still waiting....Testing process takes a while so .....hang in there....

Next...I wanted to thank Andy from Canada for mailing me 2 dvds of St Clair and Port Huron!!!! Thank you!!! That will definitely entertain me!

Chris
Old 07-04-2016, 05:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Hello all...

Happy 4th of July!!!!

I am doing well so far and there is no complications with my dialysis so far. I am active from morning to night daily so I am keeping myself busy. not to think negative or anything but do anything positive. I am still waiting....Testing process takes a while so .....hang in there....

Next...I wanted to thank Andy from Canada for mailing me 2 dvds of St Clair and Port Huron!!!! Thank you!!! That will definitely entertain me!

Chris
Thanks Chris!

I'm just glad to hear that you are doing good with a positive attitude before your operation. Still Praying for you will see you at the races. Andy
Old 07-04-2016, 12:03 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I forgot to add one thing....

My hemogoblin level is back to normal....Thanks goodness...right on the mark as level is 11.0 That is what doctors have been wanting for couples of months....I thanked god for helping me get through this.....Now I am ready to have some fun....but I can't.....not until after the operation....Damnit.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.