Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
millions and millions of prayers needed >

millions and millions of prayers needed

Notices

millions and millions of prayers needed

Old 09-19-2016, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gods got this he would not have you come this far for nothing relax enjoy family and life
Old 09-22-2016, 09:24 AM
Registered

I am glad that you have come to a solution . as of yet i have not found a solution . I am stage 4 kidney failure . and I have beeen on Dyalisis for over a year. My mother passed away a short while ago and my sibilings are in poor health . and a can not bring myself to asking my adult son . I still see him as my baby . he is over 6feet tall and weighs over 200 lbs. I can not for a momemt think to let my son suffer such a sacrifice. . For all those who offered all those prayers and well wishes it is time to do it all again . RaceBoat Rus needs a Kidney
Old 09-22-2016, 09:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,118 Likes on 469 Posts

If all the prayers sent and well wishers remarks have played any part in the OP's story and good fortune then I'm sure it can help you too raceboat rus. You've probably read this thread start to finish, so take from that the sincere wishes of the OSO community. I'm sure everyone will wish you all the best when they hear of your situation.

Stay strong and positive, good news may be just around the corner.

RR
Old 09-22-2016, 01:15 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Thank you Rak Rua!!!

It has been 15 days since I had kidney transplant. I am doing good but my incision area is still little sore. same as my mom. she is resting at home and recovering. I have one more small surgery to go. and I am definitely not looking forward to it. dr will need to remove stunt from inside me....will be removed via my penis....(f$@k me) I will ask doctor to give me tons, tons of medicines to make it 100% numb. if not, i will probably kick or punch doctor's face if hurting my dick!

Everything looks good so far and my abdomen is starting to get less swollen. Last night I was able to sleep on my own bed! Woke up a couple times so it needs to adjust so it will take time.

Chris
Old 09-24-2016, 07:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Hi Chris!

Glad to hear that you and your mom are doing well considering what the both of you have gone through. Andy

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Thank you Rak Rua!!!

It has been 15 days since I had kidney transplant. I am doing good but my incision area is still little sore. same as my mom. she is resting at home and recovering. I have one more small surgery to go. and I am definitely not looking forward to it. dr will need to remove stunt from inside me....will be removed via my penis....(f$@k me) I will ask doctor to give me tons, tons of medicines to make it 100% numb. if not, i will probably kick or punch doctor's face if hurting my dick!

Everything looks good so far and my abdomen is starting to get less swollen. Last night I was able to sleep on my own bed! Woke up a couple times so it needs to adjust so it will take time.

Chris
Old 10-05-2016, 11:23 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

it has been nearly a month since I had kidney transplant. I am doing well so far. I returned to driving again! yay! But my incision area is little bit sore so it takes time to heal. I have been sick for 8 days due bad cough so dr gave me strong medicine to stop coughing since my tacro level and creatinine level are little bit high. don't want to make an impact on my new kidney. My mom is doing well. she has been spending a lot of time doing puzzle since she can't do anything as doctor's orders. Soon time to remove stunt from inside my abdomen....Not looking forward to it but it needs to get out soon as it was supposed to be yesterday but with my bad cough...doctor had decided to postpone so I can have time to get better.

Chris
Old 10-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Registered

Prayers for you and your family, May God hold you in the palm of his Hand.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:54 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Hello all....

Yesterday I went to the hospital to have stent removed out of my abdomen....I was put to sleep to make things more easier for me. It went smooth as it took doctor 6 minutes to do the whole process and I do not have any big pains at all.... I am just glad that it's done.....

Chris
Old 10-25-2016, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Chris, glad to hear most is going well. You have been in our prayers more than I can type!!

all the best

3pointstar
Old 10-30-2016, 01:42 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Thank you all!!!!

I was kinda nervous because I didn't know what to expect next....But all I know for now is for my doctor to make a couple changes with one of my medicine known as Anti-rejection pills that I must get 2 times a day for the rest of my life. As of right now, results are like roller coasters as it goes up and down...Doctor is trying to figure out how much pills i can take daily. Next surgery will be 3 months, 6 months and 9 months biopsy......Yikes......

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.