millions and millions of prayers needed

Notices

millions and millions of prayers needed

Old 12-01-2016, 07:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Hi Chris!

It sounds like things are going well except for your ups and downs with the Anti-rejection pills. Hopefully they will get a handle on it and everything else goes well. Thanks for the update. Andy
Old 01-13-2017, 10:29 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all!!!

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had wonderful holidays! Now I can say...Holidays are over....who's ready for offshore boat racing season to begin?? you know damn right, I am!

Sorry I have been busy. My girlfriend's son was here for 3 weeks from Florida and he was thrilled to be with us rather than with his fat ass dad. He left last Saturday to fly back to Florida but we are looking forward to this June when he fly back here and settle down here for good!
I had my first biopsy and i felt no pains at all. Doctor was very professional and took plenty of time to get it step by step slowly. he explained to me every step before he did it so he was very professional.... after that, I had to stay at the hospital for 4 hours to make sure there was no leaking or anything. I ended up staying 5 hours. Ugh. but good thing is...I received a result and it showed no rejection in my new kidney....1 down, 2 left to go!

everyone who haven't seen me for a long time. they said i look really really good compared to last year and before that....my skin color back to normal. lost 20 lbs, more energy, I am so ready to kick butts! LOL

I have been looking, looking for jobs...not easy but I am hoping to be hired soon so I can get out of the house and do something. my budget is pretty tight as my girlfriend have a job.....

Chris
Old 01-14-2017, 09:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,008 Likes on 1,341 Posts

Glade you're doing well DD, good luck with the job search
Old 05-18-2017, 01:49 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Hello everyone....

I am so sorry for not keeping in touch about my new kidney...I have been busy a lot lately.....

It has been 8 months since I had kidney transplant and I am still doing great...But sometimes that area hurts a little due nerves but that is normal.....

No restrictions for me. Passed my 2nd biopsy...One down to go and that will be 1 year after my transplant......

Chris
Old 08-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Registered

that is great news! hope you are still doing well
Old 08-04-2017, 06:05 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Today is nearly a year since I had a kidney transplant.....I am doing well so far. I was able to attend OPA race at St. Clair, MI last weekend and it was good to see offshore boat racing families....My next biopsy but will be last one is coming up on Sept 1st. I got a new job and is in process to move into our first new house....LIfe is great!!!!!

Chris
Old 08-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 364 Likes on 243 Posts

Good to know youre back on track! Keep it up and enjoy everyday like we should all do!