Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake St. Clair boaters (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33095-lake-st-clair-boaters.html)

Milord 09-19-2002 11:00 AM

Ahh, the dreaded I68. I will be the only Canadian on the run. I have my I68 as well as my better half. We are bringing a couple without there I68 however. I haven't been checked this year but I still will probably call Immigration to let them know we are in the US. You won't get bothered by Canadian authorities, they don't give a **** about I68's, they are just required when going back to the States. I know a lot of people that were worried about them this year for no reason. I figure if you're not wearing a turban, you're probably ok! :D

Scarab P-29 09-19-2002 11:54 AM

Milord yes I do have smallblocks and blackhawks. This is my second drive this year. When I bought the boat both drives were bad so I had them rebiult wondering if they did them right. Now I will have two new drives(not rebiulding the old ones). Iam going to miss out on saturday unfortunatly. I will however be out in the bay hope to see you guys there later. Have fun!

cardshark 388 09-19-2002 12:14 PM

The place I suggested we might stop at AJ's is on the US side of the river. It is by Fawn Island. I thought most people would know where Fawn Island is and this would give them an idea where AJ's is located. Hopefully the weather will hold and we'll have a good turn out and ride.
Cardshark

Da Patriot 09-19-2002 12:14 PM

Scarab P-29 If you need a lift give me a shout;)

Milord 09-19-2002 12:26 PM

P-29 that sucks dude. At least you'll know you have good drives now though.

Patriot, you coming on the run or just going to the Bay. I plan on hitting the Bay after the run.

James

.XO. 09-19-2002 02:06 PM

Milord,
We met earlier this year. I was rafted off Bill 272 with a Formula 330 Sun Sport. Sorry I
can't make the fun run the boat is out for some minor warranty work. Hey....I use to have a grey
& blue 261 Lib!!! It was a 1989.....what year is yours?? Where did you buy it from??? I wonder if
could possibly be my old boat???

Milord 09-19-2002 06:04 PM

Hey XO, how are you. Glad to see you on this board. My girlfriend is in love with your boat. My Liberator is a 241 and it's an 86. Not yours I'm afraid. Too bad you can't make the run on the weekend :( , you would have kept up to me just fine!

Enticer Rick 09-19-2002 09:49 PM

It's about time you showed up on this board XO:D :D :D

Da Patriot 09-20-2002 07:51 AM

James I'm not sure if I will be going on the run or not. But I am sure no matter what I'll be at the bay.

Milord 09-20-2002 11:08 AM

Come on Max, do the run buddy. :D