If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Low Country Powerboat Club

Hi! i just created a group on yahoo to share info about our events and pics from events. we are at i will post updates there and encourage all who have been to events to share their pics there as well. we will be doing more events in the georgia and carolinas low country and i encourage anyone interested to drop by. i hope to have a real webpage designed and up soon but this should suffice for now!! thanks...Russ

Look forward to seeing your site it was a pleasure having your club participate in the Jacksonville Firefighters River Rally. If there is anything we can do here at the Jacksonville Performance Boat Club please let us know would be real neat having a regatta of some sort in the future. Thanks, Craig

Why are you boobs not going to florida??

And just which BOOBS are you talking about Billy?
    See you in Daytona

Yea!! who said we werent going to florida? you can bet i will be there but the "boobs" are staying home!! Boys weekend out!! lookout daytona!!! join the group! i just have to approve everyone to keep the marketing (spam) guys out!!

p.s. nice pic from the bahamas! hard to tell we were foreigners huh? guess the shorts did give it away
    Last edited by boater31; 09-17-2002 at 09:57 PM.