When & Why did Bosco switch from PP to AT >

When & Why did Bosco switch from PP to AT

Notices

When & Why did Bosco switch from PP to AT

Old 09-13-2002, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default When & Why did Bosco switch from PP to AT

Whats up with this. Did I miss somthing. I know that Powerplay has had their share of problems, but what boat company hasn't. Did Bosco jump ship and go over to Active Thunder after all the negativity between the two. I am not trying to start anything, this just comes as a real shock to me. Could someone shed some light? If not Bosco himself?
Old 09-13-2002, 11:47 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

Flash,

Is Bosco an employee or a prospective customer of the two boat manufacturer's that you've mentioned?
Old 09-13-2002, 11:49 PM
Registered

I thought Bosco worked for PowerPlay.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:53 PM
Registered

Go into the PP forum and all of Bosco's post that were made, now have the AT avitar on them. When ever you update an avitar it changes all of the posts that you ever made.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:55 PM
Registered

Too Old, thanks, I will check out the AT forum.
Old 09-14-2002, 01:18 PM
hughandlinda

I was at Power Play a few days ago, and Dan said Jon turned in two weeks notice and went to Active, He spoke highly of Jon and there were no hard feelings, to me that showed alot of class on Powerplays part. I pretty sure Jon won't be using multiple names and the PP/AT battles are behind us.

PP has many 38 on order and AT has a bunch of the 37avh on order, and performance boating is much better because of it. I was reading in Powerboat that Wellcraft will no longer build Scarab because of custom builder and in south Fla we have a bunch. AT, Cig, Magnum, Pantera, PP, Dragon, Sonic, Concept, Motion, and Nor-Tech across the ally and probably alot more I'm missing all producing fine boats. Now if we can just get rid of Manatee zones

Old 09-14-2002, 02:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Chris and myself have known John and PowerPlay for over 10 years. I have spent alot of time on the phone with him and over cold beers. We will miss him from the PP stand point, but we wish him the best of luck @ AT! But I also plan on spending more time with John over that cold beer(s)!!!

Good luck & Blue Skies,
Robbie & Chris
Old 09-16-2002, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bosco has joined the team at Active Thunder . Last Monday (Sept. 9th.) was his first day! Congratulations on your move, and welcome to Active Thunder.

I think the smartest move a businessman can do, is surround himself/herself with the best, the smartest, most knowledgeable, and talented people that you can. Bosco definitely fills that order!!

Best of luck to you Bosco!!!!!

Last edited by boat nut; 09-16-2002 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-16-2002, 06:36 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Thank you all for the support and inspiration. I hope to continue my efforts by bringing what experience I have to Active Thunder.
We will be expanding the Active Thunder line to include all the variouse models Pat and his extremely talented crew have been offering for the last ten years. Hence the reason for my move!
This year we will begin to develope a 42', and I will keep everyone abreast of the progress as we move forward. All my past clients understand my motivation and I hope that in the future I can continue to serve your Hi-performance needs. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or use the link to my home computer here. As in the past we will do our very best to enhance the sport and bring you, the seriouse enthusiast the very best we can offer.
Old 09-16-2002, 08:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Welcome to the family John.

(Hey Pat, do I get another brownie point for welcoming John??) ((Inside joke....Pat knows and I'm sure John does too))

Quick Reply: When & Why did Bosco switch from PP to AT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.