Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Dcb new build has been great so far! Getting pump to get it done. >

Dcb new build has been great so far! Getting pump to get it done.

Notices

Dcb new build has been great so far! Getting pump to get it done.

Old 11-04-2015, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
Would love to do havasu someday but that is one heck of a haul.
If you boat is still in Cali getting finished..just have them put it in storage after you fly out for your prop testing and water test....The Desert Storm run is April 26-30..once spring comes that's just on the way to taking delivery back east. You can fly out and have them meet you with the boat in AZ..do the run and then fly home...and have them finish delivery to FL..

It's what I would have done if I wasn't pushed to do our local run the early part of May.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by drejustice
If you boat is still in Cali getting finished..just have them put it in storage after you fly out for your prop testing and water test....The Desert Storm run is April 26-30..once spring comes that's just on the way to taking delivery back east. You can fly out and have them meet you with the boat in AZ..do the run and then fly home...and have them finish delivery to FL..

It's what I would have done if I wasn't pushed to do our local run the early part of May.
If my boat was to be done in Dec there is no way I would let it just sit till April when you can boat here in FL and even do a poker run in January lol.

Just me
Old 11-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Love the colors
Old 11-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nate, your damn straight. To much boating in winter to leave it sitting in Cali. Kinda, why we pulled trigger when we did. Should be ready end of year and we are going to boat at least 5-6 weeks before April...

Just telling Jeff at dcb today that red or blue with silver, black and white are always timeless pieces. Don't get me wrong I do like orange, yellows, and greens but this always dates the boat when you look back. IMO most love these color schemes better than the others. Plus I'm a huge buckeye fan and alumni.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
Nate, your damn straight. To much boating in winter to leave it sitting in Cali. Kinda, why we pulled trigger when we did. Should be ready end of year and we are going to boat at least 5-6 weeks before April...

Just telling Jeff at dcb today that red or blue with silver, black and white are always timeless pieces. Don't get me wrong I do like orange, yellows, and greens but this always dates the boat when you look back. IMO most love these color schemes better than the others. Plus I'm a huge buckeye fan and alumni.
Well if ready ready bring her to the new years fun run. We are always there and always a great showing

Big DCB fan so would love to check it out out close

Can't love the buckeyes (go gators) but your colors are fantastic and timeless. You put together amazing boat and won't be disappointed
Old 11-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

What are Buckeyes and Gators? They play football?...

Oh is that that college stuff?
Old 11-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Registered

No it's a small island in the keys. Have you ever been there yet?
Old 11-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Registered

Congtrats on the build, boat looks stunning. Hope to see it before it leaves Cali.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Registered

Congrats, boat looks amazing...

Not sure your gonna enjoy pulling it with an f-150 though...
Old 11-07-2015, 06:47 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Killer boat but your going to get beat up at poker runs. Unless its a lake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.