Anyone Notice Anything Wrong in These Videos

Old 11-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Drug money?
Old 11-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

The kid with no life jacket and the dad standing behind him is not a good thing. I drove big boats back when I was little (it was legal then) but you sat down and it took is as serious as you possible could. You were the captain. I still don't care about the kid driving but dad needed to be a little more up on things. The chicks on the back, they would not have got hit by the props. Maybe flip off the boat unexpectedly hitting the water at 50+mph and breaking their necks, drowning (no l/p's) or being hit by a following boat but I don't think they would have got hit with the props.
Last, these are just stupid things that get you stopped and ticketed around here. I draw enough attention having a loud fast boat. Don't need any of that attention.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 787 Likes on 371 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
The kid with no life jacket and the dad standing behind him is not a good thing. I drove big boats back when I was little (it was legal then) but you sat down and it took is as serious as you possible could. You were the captain. I still don't care about the kid driving but dad needed to be a little more up on things. The chicks on the back, they would not have got hit by the props. Maybe flip off the boat unexpectedly hitting the water at 50+mph and breaking their necks, drowning (no l/p's) or being hit by a following boat but I don't think they would have got hit with the props.
Last, these are just stupid things that get you stopped and ticketed around here. I draw enough attention having a loud fast boat. Don't need any of that attention.
Probably right about the not hitting props thing but you have to remember how close the props are to the surface of the water. Generally when we run, the drives are trimmed up quite a bit. It's not inconceivable that one falls off and gets nipped by a prop.

The other thing that is more likely to happen is one hits there head gets knocked unconscious and drowns.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 213 Likes on 110 Posts

come on!!! 38 Top Guns what could go wrong??now if they were Fountains that would be a different story,
Old 11-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
come on!!! 38 Top Guns what could go wrong??now if they were Fountains that would be a different story,
Agreed!!!!
Old 11-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cigs go so slow you probably would fall right into the props. If the were in a Fountain they would hit the water 1/4 mile behind the boat, but would be torn apart from the speed.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 4,234 Likes on 1,215 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
It's not inconceivable that one falls off and gets nipped by a prop.
You`d be chop suey behind my boat

Old 11-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bawana
Cigs go so slow you probably would fall right into the props. If the were in a Fountain they would hit the water 1/4 mile behind the boat, but would be torn apart from the speed.
Given the bustle on a fountain is roughly a 1/4 mile long I think you are right!!! Hahaha ️jk. Let's not turn this into a cig vs fountain thread.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Problems:

Video 1- Crappy videographer needs to STFU, let the kid concentrate, pin them throttles to the dash and let 'er eat.

Video 2- B@@Bs on sunpad passengers are too small. Also, B@@Bs on sunpad passengers are too small.