Notices

Idea for Dennis Moore

Old 09-18-2002, 06:38 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Idea for Dennis Moore

Dennis ,I saw in another thread that you were looking for Idea's for the magazine....I have a couple, I thought it would be cool if some of the guys from the Board would go to there nearest dealer as prospective buyers and give an unbias evaluation....not one given buy the magazine(with advertising dallor at stake) and the boat delivered by the manufacturer, one that you and I can buy any day of the week!! take it for a sea trial the works....another thing would be a great article is on the Thread on the Hydralic steering for under $500 if you have read it you can see that we are well on our way to the goal! This board is full of people that are full of ideas... and great projects look at Too Olds Sonic.....could be a great on going series....
any way welcome to the board! and I hope to glean more knowledge from your posts!!!!
Don