Notices

Dammit Gino WTF happened

Old 11-14-2015, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Really???? Do you ever think before you post or just jump at any chance to bash the brand? Just because people of means choose to try other boats/vehicles it doesnt mean that they left cig because they were inferior. People just like to try diff things, especially as we get older our tastes change and another company may offer something that matches it. Ive had mine for 10 years, love it and put more money into it, i still have my 20, but i also have an offer in on another boat that wont go over 20mph. Doesnt make me dislike my cigs or the brand any less... i just think the guys you mentioned as well as myself are more open minded and enjoy life... maybe you should try it...
Nope not a bash just an observation. If someone rides Harley's for 20-30 years and crosses over to a minivan then obviously their "riding" days are over. But if that same buyer is still riding, but now it is a Honda then you must take a step back and wonder why the change now? If the two guys mentioned were done with performance boats then your point would be valid, but being they are still going fast just in a competitors brand you wonder if the newest offerings out of OpaLocka aren't cutting edge enough.

If I had long time, multiple purchase clients leaving the brand I would want to know why and what could be done to stop the migration regardless if I was selling 500K boats or $5 burgers.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
well they did make a blue 358 Sonic burger, 2 years later its still for sale,
You stay up all night writing that one? It's a sick burn.

I guess it's been for sale since I bought it being I have owned it for 2 years.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 11-14-2015 at 09:30 AM.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Isn't CIG moving more boats than ever with all the CC offerings?
Old 11-14-2015, 10:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Nope not a bash just an observation. If someone rides Harley's for 20-30 years and crosses over to a minivan then obviously their "riding" days are over. But if that same buyer is still riding, but now it is a Honda then you must take a step back and wonder why the change now? If the two guys mentioned were done with performance boats then your point would be valid, but being they are still going fast just in a competitors brand you wonder if the newest offerings out of OpaLocka aren't cutting edge enough.

If I had long time, multiple purchase clients leaving the brand I would want to know why and what could be done to stop the migration regardless if I was selling 500K boats or $5 burgers.
And your observation/assumption would be 100% wrong... again.
Old 11-14-2015, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I heard they had a fountain burger but it smelled like hot garbage and was advertised bigger than what it is.

Only dirty girls enjoyed them I heard.
Not a fan of the winningest V bottoms ever built? Lol
Old 11-14-2015, 11:16 AM
Registered

It's simple boys, both of you bring up points. But there are two buyers

1- brand loyal at all costs like Jupiter is trying to imply
2- product needs no matter who builds it. Like your implying.

At the end of the day- no company has control over this.

Carry on
Old 11-14-2015, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

I like dirty girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 11-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Extremely disappointed in this news.

We went down with 3 couples this past New Year's week, and made friends with the staff; and we thoroughly enjoyed that place. I think we ate their once each day. We actually took over the balcony with their permission and had our own party on New Year's Eve, bringing in our own champagne and party favors. The staff joined us at midnight; and we had the BEST time ever. I'll never forget that trip.

Anyone know what's in the space now? We are going back for New Year's week again, and need to re-establish our NYE party.
Old 11-14-2015, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
Not a fan of the winningest V bottoms ever built? Lol
Who said I wasn't a fan.

Didn't know you can't say anything about any brand without people getting their feelings hurt.

Must be a lot of sand in all these vaginas.

My bad.....let me re-phrase.....they have a fountain burger....it's great and award winning. They also have other burgers too and they are all great, nothing bad about any of them, they are all super and even all got a participation awards.
Old 11-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Who said I wasn't a fan.

Didn't know you can't say anything about any brand without people getting their feelings hurt.

Must be a lot of sand in all these vaginas.

My bad.....let me re-phrase.....they have a fountain burger....it's great and award winning. They also have other burgers too and they are all great, nothing bad about any of them, they are all super and even all got a participation awards.
No no, relax. I asked a question cause of the negative on the Fountain name. You can see when someone reads that why they could think that. I don't care, I did put an lol at the end

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.